Did That Just Happen

Lucy POV

"Lucy I'm sorry about this"

"Natsu what are you talki-"

I was cut of by Natsu pushing his lips onto mine. I was just sitting there in shock about what happened. Then I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off then I got up and started walking backwards very slowly while panting.

"What was that Natsu!" I yelled then he got up and pushed my back onto a nearby tree.

"Lucy just this once" he said then he pressed his lips into mine

"Mhhmmhmhmhn!" I tried to speak but every time I tried to move he kept on placing his lips on mine.

I couldn't win somehow he was overpowering me so I just gave in to the kiss. Then he started to deepen the kiss and so did I then he licked the bottom of my lip asking for permission to get in and I let him. Our tongues battled for leadership but his tongue won. Then he started nibbling on my bottom lip and I let out a moan.

I had enough strength to push him back from me. I gasped for air then I looked at Natsu who had his head down hands on his knees gasping for air. Then he looked at me and straightened his back.

"Lucy-"

"Don't" I cut him off before he could say anything else

"Gosh I tried so hard I tried really really hard but I couldn't do it" I cried into my hands

"Lucy before you say anything else I want to say that I didn't realize it until now but I love you ok there I said it"

I looked at Natsu and I cried and cried and cried.

"You see Natsu you just make it worse!" I cried

"I tried for those long 5 years I've been away I tried so hard to forget you because. . .  because when I was training I realized I loved you so much!"

I was about to say something else when Natsu walked back up to me and placed his lips on mine again but instead of being intense it was a quick light one.

"Natsu I have to leave I can't stay here or I will put everyone in danger and there is nothing you can do or say that can stop me" I started

"Lucy why do you have to go!" he yelled

"Because I have to or everyone else will be in trouble especially you now!"

"Then wherever you are going I am coming too!"

"And so are we!" I looked over to see gray and everyone else except for Lisanna I wonder where she went

"H-H-How long have you been there!" I asked.

"The whole time" Happy said with an evil smirk and I just blushed intensely

"Ok so if we can stop wasting time I need to get somewhere in three days so chop chop off to the train station!" I said walking off gadfly while still blushing.

"Do we have to"Natsu pouted

"Yes Natsu now let's go!" Erza shouted

"I'm not going" Natsu pouted

"Aw it's a shame that you're going to lose your new girlfriend that you just got" I said

"Alright everyone why are we being do slow let's go to the train!" Natsu yelled and ran off and I just started laughing I am so going to regret loving him so much.