Questions and Answers

Natsu POV

"It's horrible. . ." Lucy said as she shuttered in fear

"What do you mean what is going on if he's hurting you just tell me and I will beat him up!" I yelled

At this point I felt something inside of me like. . . Like I was angry because someone hurt her it's like I want to protect her from anything.

"Natsu what ever is going on is between me and Zeref ok I don't want anyone getting involved in this especially the people that I care about." she stared straight into my eyes

When she said that I felt my insides tingle. I felt so happy. . . She cared she really cared about me and even after everything I have done to her. I really didn't deserve her kindness. I started walking towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"I will do anything for you Lucy. So I don't care if you want me involved or not I am going to personally beat Zeref to the ground." I said what I just realized is that I really care for Lucy and I guess I always have I just haven't realized it till now.

She stiffened for a while then she returned the hug but it was a light hug then she started to cry lightly.

"Thank you Natsu" she whispered into my chest

Lucy POV

"Thank you Natsu" I whispered into his bare chest it was so warm. . . So comforting. . . Wait what was I talking about I can't be doing this stuff well at least not with all of this stuff going on.

"Lucy. . . What are you doing. . . You shouldn't be doing this stuff. . . You know it would make me angry" I heard his voice inside of my head.

I pulled away from Natsu very quickly and looked at him. His face looked hurt a little but he also looked concerned.

"W-W-What do you want!" I whisper yelled to myself

"You know what I want and you know where to bring it. I will give you three day to arrive. Good luck Lucy. . ."

I just fell to the ground he couldn't be doing this. I just got here and he is doing this to me now I thought I had more time. I guess I was showing my emotions because Natsu started speaking.

"Lucy what happened are you okay." he said sympathetically while comforting me.

I just got up and buried my face under my bangs.

"I have to go now tell everyone goodbye and I wish them the best." I said with no expression

"What do you mean Lucy you can't just leave you just got here this isn't fair!" Natsu yelled at me.

"Natsu you think I have a choice!" I yelled back at him with years in my eyes and he just looked at me in shock

"All my life I have been running away from this fate ad it kept on catching up to me and this time I thought that I had escaped it but I didn't!"

Natsu just kept on staring while I was screaming at him then we both heard footsteps a whole bunch of them. It was Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, Charle, and Lisanna and they looked out of breath.

"Natsu we have been looking all over for you you big dummy!" Gray yelled then he looked over to me crying and his face lightened then he looked over to Natsu with an angry expression

"Seriously Natsu Lucy just got back and your making her cry again!" Gray yelled at Natsu while getting his magic ready

Natsu started protesting about how it wasn't his fault while Gray started attacking him with his ice. I just laughed this was going to be the last time I saw how it was to feel free. I laughed pretty loud that everyone started looking at me then they started laughing too.

I started laughing louder then quieter then my laugh change to a light crying then it got deeper and deeper. Erza and Wendy walked by my side and tried to comfort me but I just kept on crying. My freedom will be gone soon and so will my life in this world.

"What!" Natsu yelled in anger

"Crap! did I say that out loud" I whisper yelled

"Yes you said that out loud! what do you mean by all that stuff!" Gray yelled.

"Well you see . . ." I began

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely Honie suckles I'm sorry the chapter is short but you know keep it short and suspenseful serp yea read my new nalu fanfic before it's to late and also read my other fanfice flames and sound waves ok peace out :P