Why Here?

SORRY PPL BUT IM GOING TO BE A PARTAY POOPER AND MAKE THIS CHAPTER SHORT CAUSE I AM PLANNING TO SNUGGLE WITH MY STUFFED BEAR MR. SNUGGLEBEAR DON'T JUDGE ME I BET YOU HAVE STUFFED ANIMALS :P SO ANYWAYS I MIGHT NOT UPDATE TOMORROW BUT IF I DO I PROMISE TO MAKE THE CHAPTER LONG OH AND ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC ABOUT FAIRY TAIL BUT NOT NALU LIKE LOLU OR GRUVIA OR GRALU OR JERZA OR ANY OTHER ONE THAT I DIDN'T MENTION JUST MESSAGE ME OR PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS PEICE OUT! :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Natsu P.O.V*

I walked up to levy to see if she could track down Lucy and she said she would try and while she was doing her thing I sniffed the paper to see if I could get a lead on where Zeref or Lucy is and it was my lucky day because I picked up an unusual scent and I was about to leave the guild when Lisanna stopped me.

"Oh what is it lisanna" I asked

"I want to come with you and help find Lucy-chan!" Lisanna said but it sounded like she was kind of demanding it.

"Ok the more the merrier!" I said and smiled and I guess I said it pretty loud because Erza and Gray walked up and said they were coming to I smiled and we walked out of the guild.

*Lisanna P.O.V*

I saw Natsu heading towards the guild doors about to leave when I stopped him and said I wanted to help him find Lucy then Erza and Gray came along wanting to help and Natsu said yes and we left the guild.

Gray, Erza, and I were following Natsu when we stopped in front of Sabertooth..

"What are we doing here!" Gray yelled at Natsu .

"I can smell her scent coming from here." Natsu said in anger

Gray and Erza looked at each other in shock I buried my head I thought I told him to get rid of the scent if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

Natsu busted open the doors and everyone in the guild looked at us and Rouge walked up to us and asked what we were doing here. While Natsu and the others were having a conversation with Rouge I walked up to Minerva.

"I thought I told you to do something." I whispered in anger

"And I did so you better come up with your end of the bargain." she said

"No you didn't Natsu picked up her scent so I'm not doing anything until you deal with this problem got it!" I whisper yelled at her.

Erza walked up to me and asked me what I was doing and I jumped a little at surprise of her being behind me.

"I was asking her if she has seen Lucy and she said no so I tried to force it out of her cause she wasn't cooperating with me." the lie slipped out of my mouth really fast and Erza just stared at me for a second before telling me to coming back with her. I was walking back with Erza when Minerva called for me to come back.

Erza looked at her then back at me she told me not to go but I told her I would be fine then after what felt like an hour of her staring at me she finally let me go and I ran over to Minerva.

"What is it now." I said annoyed.

"I know I messed up but I can make it up." she said

"Oh yea how." I said in disbelief

then she said something that made me grin happily this just might work.