Two Years

LUCY POV

"What, why are you guys here" I ask looking at the three of them

"Because we came to see how the princess is doing"

"But you came last month you aren't supposed to be back until next year" I say in shock "wait don't tell me"

No, no, I want more time, I need more time. They can't force me to make a decision right now. They told me that I had until next year. I turn around, turn left and run down the hall.

I reach the front door and pushes it open. I run down the stairs and into the open field. The sun blinded me for a second but I kept running. As I was running I saw three figures in the garden. Why are there people there, the gardeners aren't supposed to be here today.

I would tell them to leave but I didn't have time to talk to them. I was to busy running away from people trying to ruin my life.

NATSU POV

When I open my eyes we in some field, or garden. I sit up and look around me. Erza and Gray were still laying on the ground. I crawl over to Erza and shake her to wake up.

"Don't touch my cake!" Erza yelled as she sat up and punched me in the face

"What the hell was that for!" I yell as I rub my cheek

"I'm sorry it was a reflex"she apologized

"That was not a reflex" I scream at her

As I was yelling at Erza Gray woke up annoyed.

"Can you guys please shut up, I was trying to get some shut eye" Gray says pissed off

"Shut up you overgrown ice Popsicle freak" I yell

"You wanna go tabasco!" Gray yells

"Bring it on ice skater" I yell back

"Enough!" Erza yells as she crack our necks back

"Son of a-

But I was cut off by a girl running through the field. She slightly glimpsed at us but kept on running. Then I saw two guys running after her.

"Princess Lucy please come back!" one of the guys yell

"Guys I think that was the Lucy girl you were talking about" I say as I turn back and look at them

"Really I didn't know Sherlock" Gray says sarcastically

"Your just mad cause you didn't figure it out first" I pout as I turn around

"Natsu just how retarded are you" Gray asks

I would reply but I was to fascinated on the girl running. I got up and started walking in the opposite direction of the girl. As I was walking Gray and Erza came to my side.

After about five minutes a huge castle came in sight. In the doorway a lady stood there watching us. She turned around and walked into the castle. I think she wants us to follow her.

I look at Gray and Erza, they nod and we continued into the castle. For a castle it looked pretty modern. Not like those old ones. We walked down a long hallway.

To our right was a door that was slightly opened. I pushed the door open and saw a middle aged woman sitting on a chair.

She smiled at us and invited us to sit down with her. We awkwardly entered the room and sat down on the sofa across from her.

"So you guys must be Natsu, Gray, and Erza" the woman said

We all nod and the woman smiles at us. She points to me and I just stare at her.