Confusion

*NATSU P.O.V*

I was in somewhere pitch black and I didn't know where I was.

"Natsu.........come I need you" I heard a voice that sounded familiar.

I started going towards the voice and I saw Lucy in chains on the wall and she looked like she was beaten up pretty badly.

"LUCCCCCYYYYYY!!!!" I shouted as I started to run closer to her.

I was running towards her but it was no use the more I tried to run towards her the room felt like it was getting longer and longer by the minute.

"Natsu hurry before it is too late." Lucy said weakly.

I became more determined to get to her and then I finally reached a seeing distant and I saw someone next to her but they were covered in a long worn out black cloak. He walked closer to Lucy and a black flame came out of his hand and was about to touch Lucy.

"You leave Lucy alone!" I shouted at the cloaked person.

"Natsu I have been expecting you why don't you come closer." The person teased me.

I started to run and I lit up my fist about to attack him but I was stuck.......I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.

"That is how far you are going to get right now" the person said.

"Now I want you to make a decision and it will be a very tough one indeed." The person started to chuckle.

"Natsu I want you to decide who I should spear and who I should kill........ your precious Lucy or............ your long lost friend.....LISANNA." they said as a light appeared over Lisanna.

"How dare you let both of them go right now!" I shouted trying to move my feet from the floor.

I looked up and saw Lucy staring at me but she didn't look like herself.

"Natsu just save Lisanna you don't care for me anyways I mean you did kick me out of the team for her." She said disgustedly.

"Lucy what are you talking about I do care for you and I know that I kicked you out of the team but I didn't mean that i'm sorry." I said in desperation.

"So does that mean that it was a mistake to ever put me in your team, does that mean you don't care for me Natsu?" Lisanna said in anger

They weren't acting like themselves at all it was like....... I gasped.

"You bastard you are controling them!" I shouted still trying to move.

He relighted the flame on his hand and touched Lucy and she started screaming loudly. He unchained her and she fell to the ground I struggled to move but I finally regaind my movement and started running towards her. I picked up her head and she was ice cold.

She wasn't moving or breathing at all.....she was dead.

"You bastard your going to die!" I yelled in furry

"Poor poor Natsu it looked like you were having trouble picking so I picked the one you loved the most."They started to chuckle then he pulled off his hood.

I couldn't believe who it was...it was Zeref I thought he went away.

"How could you do this!" I still yelled but tears started running down my face.

"Because you took her from me!" He yelled back at me and I just sat there.

"What do you mean I-" but before I could finish he cut me off.

"Lucy and I were madly in love then she met you and left to be with you and so if I can't have her no one can!" he yelled with tears in his eyes.

I was about to answer when everything started to disappear I tried to stop it but. I saw Lucy start to disappear then her eyes started to open.

"I love you...Natsu." she said weakly then faded away.

"LUUCCCYYY!" I yelled as I sat up, I was sweating.

I looked around and it looked like I was in the Fairy Tail infirmary. I was about to get up when the door opened it was Lisanna.

"Natsu!" she yelled as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Lisanna who long have I been asleep."

She looks down "You've been asleep for 3 months."

I gasped how and she tells me what happened and I was shocked.