What Did I Say

GRAY POV

"Well you see. . ." Lucy began while playing with her fingers.

"I have a contract that might include Zeref in it and we kinda made a deal" she said in a high pitched voice.

Natsu walked over to Lucy and gripped her shoulder. The look in his eyes was pure anger and I had to admit it was kinda scary.

"What kind of deal"

"Natsu that is none of your business as I told you before!"

Now Natsu and Lucy were yelling at each other and I just watched. They were meant to be together you can just tell I mean they did fight like an old married couple. I was deep in thoughts when I heard something. I looked over to Natsu and he had his head turned and his hand on his cheek. I looked over to Lucy and she had tears in her eyes while she had her hand up and everything got silent.

"How dare you, you have to right to say that!" Lucy yelled at Natsu she looked at all if us turned around and sprinted further into the forest.

Before anyone else could run after her Natsu sprinted as well and we all knew that we weren't going to be able to catch up with both of them. Especially now that Lucy had her new powers and could beat the living day light out of basically the whole guild.

I wonder what Natsu was going to do when he found her.

NATSU POV

Damn it! Why do I keep on messing things up why did I say that to her.

FLASHBACK

10 MINUTES AGO

"What kind of deal" I asked

"Natsu that is none of your business as I told you before!" she yelled at me

Why couldn't she se that I was just looking out for her and making sure she stayed out of trouble. We started arguing like an old married couple.

"Lucy why can't you see that I am just looking out for you! Your not as strong as people think an-"

I was cut off by he slapping me and let's just say it took me a lot of strength not to go flying into a tree. Maybe I was wrong I mean if one little slap can make me try not to crash into a tree just image what she is capable of.

Then I remembered the fight that Lucy had with us and she didn't even break a sweat defeating the most powerful team in Fairy Tail. How stupid am I, I needed to make this up and just hope Lucy would forgive me.

After running what I thought was forever I finally saw Lucy kneeling next to a stream. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Lucy I'm sorry I didn't mean to say all tag stuff back there"

Lucy was still silent so I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her so that she was facing me. She looked me in the eyes and I could see that she still had tears in her eyes. I took my finger and wiped the tears off her face.

"Lucy I'm sorry I didn't meant to upset you it's just that I really care about your well being" I said softly

"Natsu I've spent years training to be strong so that I wouldn't get picked on so that. . . . . So that I could get away from you"

I just looked down I didn't know that she felt like that. But I wouldn't blame her after what I did to her.

"But now. . ." She started

"But now what?" I asked

"But now I am just so glad I'm back. At first I wanted revenge on everyone but I just can't do it anymore"

I smiled and looked back up at Lucy and her eyes shined in the moon light. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Lucy I'm sorry about this"

_____________________________

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT TITLES FOR THIS STUPID STORY GOSH ANYWAYS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS BOOK MORE THAN THE OTHERS ONES CAUSE IM TRYING TO FINISH THIS BOOK SO ANYWAYS I DO NOT OWN ANY FAIRY TAIL IT BELONGS TO HIRO MASHIMA I JUST OWN RHE STORY ANYWAYS THNK TO EVERYONE WHO READ COMMENTED AND VOTED FOR THIS BOOK ADIOS MY BEAUTIFUL HONIE SUCKLES