There Coming

Natsu POV

"Lucy what's wrong" I asked concerned

"There coming. . . ." She said

She turned around so she was facing us but instead of her icy blue eyes they were chocolate brown and emotionless.

"Don't worry I will deal with this don't do anything or else got it" she said emotionless

She turned back around and then I felt dark aurora actually now that I think about it I think I feel two.

"Lucy-"

"Natsu usrusai or they will hurt you" she said still with no emotion

Then I saw two people come out from behind the trees both of them were boys. The first boy looked young about 17 he had short white hair it was kind of spiky at the ends. He also had light green eyes and he was wearing black dress pants with a white button down shirt and black shoes.

The other man looked like he was in his late 20s early 30s. He had black pants and a long black cloak covering from the waist to his shoulders. He had long black hair that he kept in a ponytail and he had brown eyes.

"What are you doing here" Lucy asked

"We are here to see the package of course" the young man snickered

"Well if you haven't noticed if you interfere before the due date then I will be able to kill you or break the contract" Lucy grinned

"What the heck Niko you didn't tell me that part" the young man snapped to the older man

"Because some things are to confidential and classified for a newbie like you to know" the older man said

Then the younger man looked over at me and the rest of the team near the tree. He asked Lucy who we are an what are we doing and Lucy told him not to worry about it. Then I looked over to the young man and he was laughing. I was about to say something when Lucy snapped her head at me so fast I couldn't believe it didn't fall off.

"You know what will happen if someone gets in the way right Lucy" the older man said as he slowly stepped towards me and my team.

Lucy walked towards us and blocked the man from getting any closer to us. The man flinched for a second then he snickered.

"You don't have feelings for these people right" the young man said from behind the older man where the hell did he come from.

"No I don't have any feelings for then what so ever" Lucy said emotionless

At that part I could feel my heart sink so was she just lying when she said that she loved me. Was she getting revenge on what I did. I knew that this was all too good to be true I just loved the moment so much that I didn't want it to end. I bowed my had so no one could see my face and my eyes started to tear up.

"I suggest you leave now or I will use force"she spat at them

"Come on let's got Saito"the older man said to the younger man.

They were gone in a second then Lucy just sighed and I picked up my head again and when she turned back around she was back to normal. . . Well almost.

"Oi! Lucy your eye!" Erza yelled

"What?" Lucy said as she touched her eye.

Lucy POV

"Oi! Lucy your eye!" Erza yelled

"What?" I asked confused as I touched my eye.

When I removed my fingertips from covering my eye there was a substance. . . Oh my gosh it blood that means I don't have much time left. Crap how could it be happening so early.

"We have to go now!" I shouted in fear while uniting the rope from them and started running and so did they

"Hurry before it's too late" I whispered to myself