Warning/Credits

Thank you for waiting! I started university and instantly had no time to write. However, I had a burst of energy and finished this book in like a week, so here's number 7. 

Before you begin:

This is a place of equality. Science is real, black lives matter, no human is illegal, women's rights are human rights, pro-choice feminist, pro-gun control, and love is love. Equality for all. Stop Anti-Asian hate! We are all humans who deserve to be treated with decency and respect.

Writing Rights/Credit: @All Rights Reserved - This is all my work. I would never copy someone else's work because I would hate for that to happen to me. Just as I don't copy others' work, don't copy mine. Thank you.

Photo Credit: Any photos a part of this story (including the cover though I have made it) are not mine. I have found them on Pinterest and Google. ALL credit goes to the original owners I don't know the names of.

Music Credit: All music posted in my playlist goes to the respective artist and owners. ALL credit goes to the various original owners. 

Mature Themes: There are mature themes in this book, including sex (degradation kink), explicit language, violence, alcohol use, and familial issues. There may be more that I haven't listed here. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Grammar and Spelling Warning: There might also be grammar and spelling mistakes though I have edited the book. I'm not perfect. I'm only human. If you want to point them out, that's not a problem. Just know that I might not edit this book anymore.

Also, check out my profile for my other books; I would truly appreciate it! Thank you so much for choosing my novel to read!

Enjoy!

- DustyBooks16