Chapter 11: Dorian Saunders

Kate's funny. For a person who hates children, she sure is letting mine be in her personal space. For a person who is so powerful on the outside, she sure does get embarrassed when someone notices. For a person who pretends she doesn't want to get noticed, she sure as hell can't help it and use it to her advantage. 

I've only been at headquarters for many three hours before she decides that it's a good time to show up and distract the hell out of all the single men, including myself, here. Why is she always wearing pants that hug her ass so fucking well? It's like she's begging to get spanked. 

It's like she wants me to notice, and she wants me to fuck her in my submissive little whore. Which I would love to do. It's like she wants to torture me. She's so good at it too. I glare at everyone who even glances at her, and I find myself confused as to why. 

It's not like we've got something going on or we've even discussed fucking. I know what her pussy looks like and I know how she likes to masturbate but that doesn't mean anything.

I have no claim on her or her sexual relations. However, I can't help but feel a little possessive when I think about her with anyone else besides me. It's hard to think about her being seen as sexually vulnerable with anyone but me. 

I don't want anyone but me to see how beautiful she is when she cums. And if that makes me crazy after not knowing her for long, I don't know what to do about that. It's not like I can control my impulses. I can control not acting on them though. 

Which is why I don't beat the shit out of Slasher when I see him eyeing her with Kate playing into the attention. 

Her actions don't lie. She fucking loves getting a man's attention. There's nothing with that, but there's something about her using it for other men and not just me that pisses me off.

"What are you doing here?"

She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Why are you being an asshole?"

I guess that did come out pretty harsh. I didn't mean it. I'm not going to apologize though.

"Because you're supposed to be with my fucking kids."

"Your fucking kids are with Fiona."

"Oh, uh, they didn't know about them."

"That's where you're wrong. They all know but were just waiting for you to tell them. They aren't idiots, Bear."

Yeah, she's right about that. I don't mind them knowing then. If they knew about them before and nothing happened, what's the difference now? I probably should be pissed at Kate, but it's not like she left them in a dangerous position. If anything, they are safer than before. It's about time anyway.

"Is there a reason you're here?"

"Kinda. Alpha wanted me to stick here for the day. Something about a run y'all have."

What the fuck is going on between the two of them? Why is he treating her any differently from anyone else that's ever been accepted into the Devil's Rose MC? I get that she's related to someone who's trying to harm DR, but I don't know why he accepted her here anyway. 

It's not like she's been a big help to anyone except me and watching my children. Why does he need to have so many meetings with her? What are they hiding from me? What are they hiding from the club? And why the hell is she telling her about runs? 

I thought that information was for club members only. She's not a club member, she's not even an Old lady. She's a civilian per tradition and rules, so I don't understand why Alpha's bending them. What the fuck is his play? Why can't anyone else know about it?