4

september 1st 1993

„Mum i'll owl to you, i love you" i say hugging her goodbye „Be Careful." she said and she was being serious, i could tell in her tone „I will, i promise" i told her. She gives me a weak smile before kissing my forehead „I love you" and with that i left to find my friends.

I got letters from all this summer, except for draco since we were together most of the time.

Dear Pandora,
It's me your favourite, Lorenzo. I've thought about writing you all summer but only ended up getting time for it now, i truly apologize. To make it up to you, check what Bella brought you. I had a decent summer this year, you know the usual. Mother and me went to Muggle London, it was beautiful and i bought this polaroid camera, we need to take a picture together dora. I'm so very excited to see you in a few days, i'm counting.

Love, your Enzo

Bella is Enzo's Owl and he'd gotten me a present, it was a little charm bracelet, there was a train, for where we first met, a snake, because we both got sorted into slytherin, a heart, to represent the love in our friendship and our initials. I was taken aback and immediately wrote back because the gift was amazing, i loved it. I haven't taken the bracelet off since.

Dear Pandora,
As you know theres only 2 more weeks until we see eachother again and i can't help but admit that i miss you alot. Summer has been boring without your weird bickering and kindness. Father bought me a new broom, i might try out for quidditch this year although Pucey is, you know Pucey. I have so much to tell you, remember Zabini? He owled me like 10 times this summer, we've really been hitting it off. Okay enough from me, how are you? What's happening over there? Let your Mum know i said hello. See you soon Bestfriend.

Love, Pansy.

I missed her too, i had to admit that aswell. I really hoped she would try out for quidditch, pansy is actually really good but Adrian Pucey is a misogynist so i doubt he'll put her on the team, it's worth a shot though. Zabini? They started talking before summer break started, he had apparently confessed to her and she had her eyes on him anyways, so they decided to take it slow.

Dear Pandora
It's me Harry, this may come off as a surprise because i've never owled you before but i hope your enjoying your summer. I saw the daily prophet, i hope you're okay, i'm here for you alright? I hope you can find the time to talk to me once we get back to Hogwarts, i have lots to tell you. I do kinda miss you. Do write back yeah? Once again i'm sorry about what's happening.

Love, Harry.

This Letter is as you can see from Harry, what does he mean you may wonder. Sirius Black has escaped from askaban and everyone's been talking about it, it was in the daily prophet too. My mum has told me about father, he was not a bad man and when my mother says so, i believe her. I'm quite nervous on what snarky remarks i'd have to hear once i arrive at hogwarts. I love that my friends have not brought it up and i know that they've seen it. I do appreciate Harry's letter it was very thoughtful and i will most definitely find the time to have a talk with him and thank him in person.

Dear Panda,
I miss you lots. Summer is not as bright and joyful when i can't see you everyday, only 10 more days until we see us again. I do hope you're enjoying your summer with Malfoy, even though he can be a pain in the arse. My summer was the same as the last two years, boring. Father was constantly bossing me around and mother, well me and her actually had some quality time. Enough about summer. I hope you like what's in the envelope :)
See you soon pandora.

Love, Teddy.

I smiled from ear to ear reading Theo's letter, Mum noticed and smirked at me, of course. What was in the envelope? A necklace, with a half moon pendant he ingraved „T.N & P.M.B" on the back of it. What's with my friends giving me jewelry? I don't know, i might just have the best friends ever.

„Black" i heard my female bestfriends voice say „Parkinson" i say hugging her tightly „I missed you so much" she tells me „I did too Pans" i tell her, we hop onto the express. Pansy, Draco, Lorenzo, Theodore and I, have grown into a really close friendgroup in the past two years, i'm not sure how but it did and it was the best thing ever.

I decided to wear a grey knitted jumper with a white collar shirt underneath, tucked into a black knee length skirt topped with my black high top converse, and i started wearing my hair down in summer, since it had grown quite a bit also i could never forget my glasses of course.

( i never see an OC with glasses, i know in the face claim she's not wearing any but yk )

„You look so good" Pansy says as we sit down in the booth „Thanks Pansy so do you" i tell her smiling, „Zabini is gonna be so excited" i wink at her „Shut up Black" she hisses making me laugh „Parkinson, My favourite cousin" Draco greeted us as he sat down next to Pansy „Well hello" i say „Where are the other two goons?" she asks „Talking about us?" Lorenzo spoke „Enzo!" i say before pulling him into a hug „Missed me that much?" he says smirking, „Never" i elbow him softly „Teddy" i smile before he pulls me into a hug, this felt safe.