9

I woke up in the same position i fell asleep in. Theo must've fallen asleep aswell and stayed here unintentionally. "Good Morning" he said with a rasp in his morning voice, i felt a smile creep up on my face "Morning" i say holding onto him tighter. I was enjoying his presence until i noticed that he should be in class and not laying in the hospital wing with me, who's excused for class. "Theo what about class?" i question him, he shakes his head "i'm not going" he tells me "I can't leave you by yourself" he adds "Oh hush go to class i'll be fine, come back when you're done though" i punch him in the chest slightly "Damn woman fine" he says with a hand on his chest, acting hurt. "See you later dory" he adds before disappearing into the hallway.

"Here drink this it will relieve the pain" Madam Pomfrey said "Thankyou Madam Pomfrey" i tell her as she does the same and walks away. I felt myself close my eyes and fall asleep again.

"Hey i brought lunch" a happy Lorenzo said sitting down, i had slept until lunch break and she gave me food but it wasn't nearly as good as the food served in the great hall. "Thankyou Enzo you're a life saver"
"I know" he nods as we ate together in the hospital wing, lucky for us i was the only patient. "Where are the others?" i ask him "Oh i told them i wanna spend some time with my bestfriend alone" he smiles "Aww Enzo" we chuckle.

"When do you get released?" he asks me "Tonight" i tell him, he nods as if he was planning something "Hmm Okay good to know" he says suspicious "I gotta head to class, i'll see you?" "Of course, thanks again Enzo" i say "No problem" he replies before heading out into the hallway again.

I had fallen asleep again, not knowing what else to do in my free time while laying here. I'd thought about Sirius, my father too and Uncle Reggie, i'd promised him to write but then i haven't told him about me being in the hospital wing in the first place, i didn't tell mum either.

But why did this happen now? i have so many questions that i can't have answered because i don't know where my father is. What happened with the golden trio after i fell unconscious? God this is not how i wanted my third year at hogwarts to go.

"Dumbledore?" i ask as i see the white beared man walk into the hospital wing, along with Harry and Hermione, did they hear my question? Huh. "We need to inform you of something Miss Black" he tells me, he nudges harry to inform him to go on "So Pandora after you fell unconscious, Sirius and me were attacked by dementors, he was also unconscious then i tried to protect him by casting a patronus-charm which worked for a little but a dementor sucked something off of me and then i fell unconscious myself, they must've taken Sirius with them because i woke up in the hospital wing that morning when theo fell asleep with you. Hermione told me that morning that Sirius was captured and is to be killed, actually worse they were gonna suck his soul out. We then told Dumbledore after as he walked in aswell, he told her to use the time turner and we did we traced back our steps, free'd buckbeak and let sirius escape with buckbeak." he babbled, yet i understood every word he said.

"What he's trying to say is that Sirius is alive and safe now" added Hermione.

-
a/n : sorry this is short.