11

IT WAS christmas morning, after the night we all had we all slept until 10 am minimum. We ended up finishing the cookies late at 11pm because of all the chaos we had created. Back in my dorm we played charades and a few muggle card games we had on hand and ended up falling asleep late after 3 am i'd say.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Pansy yelled as she jumped up and down on the bed we had shared that night. "You're too happy it's 10:23 am Parkinson" Draco muttered as he rubbed his eyes open, he looked dead i may add but doesn't he always. "Oi don't be a grinch like Riddle, Malfoy" Lorenzo smirked at his friend who was about to throw a fist at his face "Berkshire i swear to merlin-" he started but was cut off by Theodore who stopped him "It's Christmas, may i remind you? Let's not fight" he said smiling sheepishly at me after.

Pansy surprised us all with hand-knitted sweaters, which looked terrible but it was the thought that counts and i wore it with so much pride. The smile on her face as she watched me put it on was enough, i forgot how terrific it was after seeing her be so jolly about it. "Can't believe you got me to wear this!" Draco sneered at Pansy "You look ravishing Draco" she teased him as he scoffed. What a grinch.

We found ourselves sat around the chimney in the common room since we missed breakfast in the great hall. "My mom sent these" Draco stated as he showed us the tray of handmade brownies in his hands, i watched Theo's and Lorenzo's face light up with joy "What does the note say?" i ask looking at the paper beside him "Oh it says 'Dear Draco, I've made these brownies just how you love them, i know that you lot stayed up tonight and missed breakfast so this is for all of you. Tell Pandora i miss her dearly. Merry Christmas Son, See you Tonight. Love, your Mother.' i smiled at the mention of my name. "Your mum is the best, mate" Enzo said  before picking up one brownie and stuffing it in his mouth "Mhm Delishous" he said with his mouth full. ( i spelled it incorrect on purpose )

"Look who we have here Astoria" he snickered "Oh shove off will you?" I say having enough of him and not wanting to see his face on Christmas "Anything for you Darling" he says with a wink and i felt all three boys glare at him, Darling is what he called me. I can't help but get flustered a little, i can't i dislike Riddle. "Leave Riddle" Enzo spat, i'd never seen this boy angry and he still isn't, it's insane actually he's always so collected, you know?

"Fine on one condition" he adds smirking "What is it that you want?" Pansy asked obviously pissed at him, i watched Theo as his jaw clenched, he's the calmest and most quiet out of all of us and seeing him like this, it's different. "A date" he replied "No i'm not going on a date with you" Pansy was quick to reply, making him chuckle "Not you Parkinson, Her." he said pointing at me, "You're not going on a date with my cousin Riddle" Draco joined in "Well then i'd make your life miserable and sit here and listen to you lot chat about your secrets and families" he said with not one bit of remorse on his face, "Fine" i mumbled "What did you say love?" he teased knowing damn well he heard me "I said Fine! But Leave now." i spat "Of course Pandora" he smirked before standing up and leaving.

"I'm gonna go finish packing" Theo said before disappearing to the boys dormitory "What in the Merlin's Beard" Lorenzo looked at us confused "I don't know" i shrugged my shoulders "You shouldn't have said yes" Draco told me "And let him annoy us forever? I just wanted him to shut up it's one date how bad can it be" he rolled his eyes "Besided you know i didn't have a choice, you know who his dad is" i mumbled, "You know she's right" Pansy added getting a scoff from both of the boys. "I should check up on Theo, i'll be back" i say before disappearing into the boys dormitory aswell.

I am not really allowed here but i don't really care. "Theo it's me" i knock at his door, i hear him mumble something along the lines that it's open. I enter and see him definitely not packing "Why did you run off?" i ask the brunette who's now sitting on his bed reading. He shrugs his shoulders, i take a seat on his bed "Teddy talk to me" i nudge him slightly "I don't know" he speaks up "I guess Riddle winds me up" he adds "It's only a date it doesn't mean anything besides you know i didn't have a choice" i tell him, "You're right" "I always am" he chuckles at my words "You feeling better?" i ask worried "Yes all good Dory" he tells me.

I dragged Theo back downstairs to the others so we'd spent some time together before the two weeks we would be spending apart from eachother.