15

„Harry" i called out as i saw my friend walk in the hallway „Pandora" he smiled at me as i caught up with his pace. „How's Padfoot?" i asked the boy „He's good, you know he misses you" he told me. I hadn't seen Sirius well my father ever since he'd left, Mum wouldn't let me go visit him because it may be too dangerous and neither won't uncle regulus. I owled with father a few times but i honestly don't know how to feel about him, my emotions are all over the place even two years later.

„Mhm" i mumbled „How have you been?" i ask trying to change the topic „Oh uhm i've been okay, what about you?" that question seemed to catch him off guard, maybe it has something to do with the new DADA Professor Dolores Umbridge. „I've been good thanks Harry" i smile „How's it going with
Riddle?" he asked me as i study his face expression, i don't know why but something seemed off „Well, i think" i answer making him nod. „I should go find Hermione and Ron, i'll see you around yea?" he said before rushing off, weird.

I kept walking down the hall into the DADA classroom, to my luck it was my next class. Umbridge was an odd lass, her way of teaching us defense against the dark arts was reading the pages in a book and i heard she used a magic quill on harry in detention, i probably should've asked him about that.

„What's that confused look for?" a familiar voice asked me as they sat down next to me „Hey Teddy" i smiled my brunette bestfriend „Don't ignore my question dory, is something bothering you?" he asked me in a soft tone „Well yeah, do you think we could hang out later?" i asked him „Don't need to ask me twice" he smiled before all of the other students came rushing in.

„Hey" Mattheo sat down at the slytherin table, we were all eating already and he was awfully late since even lorenzo was finished, he was the slowest eater. „Where were you?" i whispered to him „None of your concern" he spat, loud enough for everyone to hear. I was extremely confused because he seemed to be mad at me and i don't know what i could've done „Oh" was all i said before i got up and left the table.

3RD PERSON POV

After Pandora left the table, all of her friends gave Mattheo a death glare „What?!" he sneered at them „What do you mean what? What's your
problem?" Draco asked him trying to sound as calm as possible „It's none of your bloody concern Malfoy" he argued „It is my concern if your ‚bad mood' affects my little cousins feelings alright? now man up and go fucking apologize to her, she hasn't done anything wrong" Draco shouted „Piss off" he spat „Riddle shut the fuck up before i do something i regret" Theodore joined into their conversation „Oh Nott, aren't you a jealous little lad?" Mattheo smirked sheepishly at the boy „You bloody bastard, jealous of you? No" Theo chuckled at Mattheo's confidence.

„Jealous of what's mine" he winked „You better shut that dirty little mouth of yours Riddle, i won't hesitate to connect my fist with your face if you act like she's something to own one more time." Theo sneered at Mattheo before leaving to find his bestfriend.

He followed the steps she'd take just to find her where his feet had lead him, the library. Her face buried in „The Perks of being a Wallflower" the book he'd given her on christmas 1993. „Dory" he whispered as he found himself sitting on the floor beside her. She turned her head as she faced the boy she had been calling her bestfriend for the past four years „Why are you here?" she asked in a stuffy voice showing the obvious, that she had cried. „You were crying?„ she found herself nodding at his question.

„Is it because of him?" he asked her as he pulled her closer and placed an arm around her „I don't know why he's mad at me, did i do something wrong?" she said as she met with Theodore's eyes „You'll never do wrong Pandora, he's a fool to lash out on you like that."  he told her in all seriousness. „You mean
that?" she played with her fingers „I do also this is for you" Theo said as he handed her a chocolate frog „You're the best Teddy!" Pandora said as she accepted the chocolate he'd given her.

„Thank you" she spoke silently „What for?" he raised an eyebrow „For being here" he smiled at her words „I'll always be here" he told her and he meant those words, he'd never plan on leaving her ever.

„Here you are" a familiar voice interrupted the two bestfriends „Mattheo?" she asked confused meeting the eyes of her boyfriend who was shouting at her not even an hour ago „I wanna apologize" he spoke, Theodore scoffed at his words „Got something to say Nott?" Mattheo asked him as for Theo rolled his eyes at him „I'll see you around Teddy?" she smiled at him as she gained a nod and left dragging Mattheo along.

„Go on" she told him „I'm sorry for yelling at you" he started „I was having a bad day and i shouldn't have let it out on you" she was unsure if he was being genuine, knowing he was acting differently these days, distant and closed up. „You mean it?" she asked hoping he wouldn't be mad at her being unsure „Yes" he replied. „You can't just dump it onto me though Mattheo, i'm your girlfriend if something is wrong you can talk to me" she said with hurt in her voice „I know and i'm sorry" he placed her hands into his, she had looked on the floor. He pulled him close to her as he gently placed a kiss on her lips „I do mean it, i am sorry. I like you alot" she hummed in response as she gave into the hug he had pulled her into.