8

I opened my eyes to see i was definitely not in a weird abandoned house with Theo and i definitely didn't see my father. „Oh my god" i heard my cousins voice say „Dora you're awake" „Oh Enzo, what happened?" i ask as the brunette wrapped me in a hug „Ouch my stomach" i tell him „I'm so sorry" he says with a sad smile on his face „Shush it's okay Enzo" i reassure him, „Theo left this here, he'll be back soon but this is for you" Draco said handing me an envelope „We'll give you some time, rest well dora" enzo says before walking out, i smile and wave them goodbye.

The envelope said „To Pandora Marley Black" i opened it carefully.

Dear Pandora
By the time you read this i'm probably already locked back in or am facing even worse consequences but i wanted you to have this, check the envelope. I love you with all my heart and i will never be able to express how sorry i am for not being the father figure you needed growing up. You were a baby, a child needs it's father and you needed me, i wasn't there and i'm so terribly sorry. I know Marlene and Regulus took good care of you. Please tell Regulus i miss him dearly when you see him again. This is me saying goodbye if it comes to it but if it doesn't and all goes well i can't wait to see you again, if this even reaches you. Keep being the woman you're mother raised you to be, she'll always be my biggest gift in life. Marlene if you're reading this aswell, i'm sorry, i'm sorry for disappointing you as you too Regulus. I love you my beautiful daughter.

Love, your father S.B.

I felt my eyes start to water. I did see him but why was i in the hospital wing? I had so many questions and they were left unanswered, like why was this letter wrote like a goodbye or what happened for him to leave me again?

I shook the envelope as he told me to check it and i watched a ring fall out. It seemed to be man's ring, it had Orion Black engraved on it, who was Orion? i questioned myself. Maybe this ring was a Black heirloom.

„It's not your fault" i heard a familiar voice say „Teddy!" i squeaked, the sight of my bestfriend always filled me with joy. I'd never pick favorites, i love all my friends equally but with Theo it has always felt different, everything about him feels right. „Dory" he smiles, he came up with this nickname after we watched that muggle movie finding nemo at my manor and since my name ends in ‚dora' he thought it was perfect.

„What happened?" i ask the boy, as for he explained the whole situation. „But where did the werewolf come from?" i question „This is gonna sound crazy dory but i think it might be Professor Lupin" i hadn't answered him since i was thinking about what he said, this could very well be true. If my father was an animagus, lupin could also be a werewolf. „I think i have to agree on your theory teddy" i say before nudging his shoulders to stop looking at me like i just died. I saw the worry in his eyes, i became worried myself until a smile slowly made it's way on his lips.

„Look at this" i showed the brunette the ring, he took it into his hands and inspected it, while he was doing that i couldn't help bur stare how his messy curls fell into his face and his freckles slowly started fading as it's getting colder outside, „you're staring love" he says disrupting my thoughts and i felt my cheeks turning the brightest shade of red „I was not!" i say defending myself but all Theo did, was chuckle.

„This looks like a family heirloom" he stated „That's what i thought aswell, it's a man's ring though how would i wear it?" i question him, he looked at me like i was stupid and took off the silver chain he was wearing and looped the ring into it „Would you mind?" he asks me to sit up properly for a second and i do so, i felt his breath on my neck as clasped the chain. „Thank you" i breathed out „But this is your chain Theo" i add, he laughs, a genuine laugh. Theodore's laugh could light up any room, i felt myself smile aswell and noticed that when he laughs or smiles, one single dimple appears and it might be the cutest thing ever, i can't tell him that though.

„It's for you Pandora, i'd rather you have it than anyone else" he tells me gaining a ‚thank you' from me again. „You know i kinda saved you?" he says smirking „Oh yeah?" i ask the boy and his smirk grows even more „Mhm, i casted a spell which got the werewolf off of you" he said proud of himself.

„Well thank you my knight in shining armor" i say before kissing his cheek „I'm really glad you're okay" he tells me as he lets out a sigh „You're not getting rid of me that easily Nott" i tell him and he chuckles „I'd hope so" he replies „I know so" and so he laid himself next to me in the hospital bed. He pulled my close and put his arm around me as i put my head on his chest.