10

CHRISTMAS finally came around, there was only tonight left before we could ride back home for christmas break tomorrow morning. Lorenzo would be heading back to Berkshire Manor and Pansy to Parkinson Manor, while Draco, Lucius and Narcissa come over to Black Manor this year and Theodore aswell since his father is away for business, so i offered him to stay with us.

We were now sat all together in the Slytherin Common Room. "Let me go first" Lorenzo spoke as he put his bag infront of him, he'd reached for something until a loud coughing interrupted his doing. "There's no way y'all celebrate christmas" a male voice sneered, which belonged to none other than Mattheo. "Mattheo they're stupid and childish let's go" Astoria whispered loud enough for us to hear aswell, "Yes we do actually and for your information Greengrass i know damn well your family celebrates Christmas aswell" i told them which made Mattheo raise his eyebrow at Astoria "Bloody Hell" he muttered "You lot are childish either way" he told us "Sod off Riddle" Draco spat, he then mocked Draco's expression which Draco didn't react well too "Calm Draco, he's a heartless prick" Pansy spoke which i very well agreed with.

"It's a Muggle Tradition, you're all pureblood wizards" he looked at us disgusting "I'm actually a half blood" i smiled teasingly making him scoff "Whatever Black" he spat "Now piss off will you? Go be a Grinch somewhere else" Theodore told him which actually did make him leave, thankgod. I smiled at Theo to thank him which he returned gladly.

"Okay so here" Enzo handed us all our gifts, he got Draco a new quill with his name engraved and a beautiful green feather, Theo got the first version of little women, i was quite jealous and he knows i'd be stealing that someday, Pansy got a french beret from when he went to paris because she's been asking for it and for me, he got the signed version of the perks of being a wallflower and "the duke and i" which are two books that were on my 'you have to read list' .

Lorenzo got a notebook with a flower cover from Pansy to write his poetry of course, a new broom from draco since he loves quidditch, a scrap book filled with pressed flowers from theo because enzo loves flowers and a glass vitrine with specifically two daffodils that i charmed so they would not die out and a letter in which i thanked and told him what i love about him.

I would keep going and say what everyone else got but that would be too boring. But what i got everyone else was, matching rings with me for Draco, a book bag with quite a few romance books for Theodore since he always steals mine and a charmed necklace with a picture of us in it and a box full of sweets and some cute notes for pansy.

I loved all the gifts i got but Theo got me a record player with an ABBA vinyl. Nobody could top that, it was the perfect gift.

"Shall we sneak into the kitchen and bake some cookies?" Draco asked us all, his eyes full of joy. I loved seeing my cousin this happy, at home he's closed up because of Lucius but around Narcissa he's the sweetest human being. He also loves my mum, she treats him like her other child, just like Cissy is with me.

"We shall" Lorenzo replies before getting a head start with Draco and Pansy immediately trying to catch up with them. "Shall we M'Lady?" Theodore asked me holding out his arm "We shall" i intertwine my arm with his as we sneak as quiet as possible to the Kitchen.

"Blim could you let us in and do not tell the headmaster you understand?" Enzo spoke with the main kitches house elf "Yes Mister Berkshire Blim will not tell Headmaster. Follow me" the elf told him as he opened the kitchen doors and let us in. "Well that was easy" Draco said "Even the elves love my charm" Enzo tells him with a smirk on his face with disappeared as soon as Draco hit the back of his head "Ouch okay dude let's get baking" he said.

"Dory you're the lead, you've bake the best cookies" Theo says to me "Hey! I always make them with her" Draco butts in "Hush" Theo said making Draco roll his eyes as i chuckle at the two of them. I started by taking two bowls, who am i kidding everyone knows this process.

"You have something here" Pansy tells me before wiping something off my lip as she was dangerously close "Woah there girls not without me" Lorenzo smirked "Shove off Berkshire" me and pansy said in union making us all laugh. "Draco" i call him, when he's close enough i grab some flour and throw it in his face "you're so done for black!" he says chasing me around the kitchen. I felt someone wrap their hands around my waist and pick me up "Not so fast Darling" Theo said before putting flour on my nose, i felt my cheeks heat up at our interaction. I was so distracted that i didn't notice Draco who got the chance to throw flour in my face now.

"Come here Malfoy!" i almost yell chasing him around now "and you Nott, just wait!" i say pointing at Theodore who acts scared "Aha" i say capturing Draco and wiping my hand on his face, i let go and immediately break down in laughter. We were both covered completely in flour and we couldn't be happier.