6

„Miss Black could you stay back a second, you too Mister Potter ?" Professor Lupin asked me and harry as i was about to walk out of the classroom, „I see Harry you saw a dementor and you Pandora you saw your mother dying, as your biggest fear?" we both nod „I think you both know about Sirius' escape" to that we also nod. Basically he explained to us how him and my Father used to be Best of Friends and he was close with my Mother and Harry's Parents aswell, he explained that Sirius was a good person. What he didn't tell Harry is that Sirius is his Godfather.

As for me and Harry parted our ways right after, i feel guilty for not telling him, maybe i should.

„What did Lupin want?" Pansy asks me curiously at dinner, my stomach twists at the mention of that topic, „Oh just how he'd love to give me extra lessons" i lie. „Are you alright?" Theodore asks me, i nod „I think i'm gonna go to bed, goodnight" i said before leaving „You haven't even touched your
food!" i heard Pansy yell but it didn't matter.

I went into my dorm, not knowing where else to go. I couldn't be around everyone right now, it was kind of overwhelming. „Gretchen?" i say confused looking at the owl at my window. Gretchen is my Mum's owl. I take the letter that's she carried with her and let her go back.

Dear Pandora
I know you're overwhelmed, i'm sure everyone is talking about it right now. I am so very sorry but you're a strong girl and this will be over soon okay? Your father is probably trying to find you, Harry Potter aswell, you know why because I've told you. Don't be worried, if you need to talk to someone do so with Harry, he's probably feeling the same way as you are. Take care and be safe my little girl.

Love, M.B

I should look for Harry she was right, it was his godfather after all. I walked out of my dorm and out of the common room, I did hope harry wasn't in the gryffindor tower since there was still some time before curfew. „Fred, George Have you seen Harry?" i ask the twins, „We can take you to him love" Fred said, making me sigh out of relief „Thank you" i breath out.

„Here we are" they say as we are standing infront of the Gryffindor common room, was i allowed inside? No. Was i still going to go? yes. „Close your ears" George tells me before they mutter something to their painting. The Gryffindor common room was also really pretty, the red and gold is perfect. „What are you doing here Pandora?" Hermione asked, taken aback by my visit „I know i shouldn't be here but i do have to talk to Harry over there" i find him looking up at me „Come on" he says before dragging me away „What is it?" he asks me confused „Firstly i wanted to thank you for your letter, i wrote back but i needed to thank you in person" he gives me a half smile „Of course, you're my friend after all" he tells me „So about the conversation with Professor Lupin earlier.." i started, he raised an eyebrow „He forgot to mention something" i admit „What would that
be?" he asks me confused „My Mother and your parents they were all close, seems so that my father is your Godfather" i finally say, harry's eyes widen „Wha- are you sure?" he asks his voice trembling „Yeah" i say „Does this mean we're related" „Not by blood, no but by heart, surely" i assure him, „Woah i would've never thought" he says „Me neither" i tell him.

„Thankyou for telling me" he tells me before pulling me into a hug „Of course Harry" i smile at him. „Goodnight" he smiles back before letting me sneak out of the Gryffindor common room.

„Sneaking around now, are we?" Theo asks me „Damn it you scared me!" i tell him „Sorry but where were you?" he seems a little furious „I had to talk to Harry" i admit „About?" he asks confused „I'll tell you some other time, okay?" i say trying not to sound rude, i wasn't really in the mood to talk about my father and what harry had to with all of it. „Okay but you and potter are you like-„ i cut him off „No but jealous now, are we?" he rolled his eyes „You wish Black" he says jokingly and puts his arm around my shoulder before walking me to my dorm.

„Goodnight Teddy" „That nickname will never fail to make me smile" i hug him „Goodnight Panda" he smiles before walking to the boys dormitory.

What the hell? What's with people sending me letter's today. I pick up the letter the owl has brought me it seemed to be my uncle's.

Dear my little niece
I'm sure you know about my brother, well your father. I am terribly sorry for the circumstances you find yourself in. Please surround yourself with people you love, i know you have amazing friends. Don't worry too much, okay? I'm here for you always. I can't wait to see you for christmas this year. I miss you Marley.

Love, R.A.B

Uncle Reggie is the only one who calls me by my middle name and i love when he does. I miss him alot i haven't seen him since easter. I decided on writing back.

Dear Uncle Reggie
I do miss you so much, i'm counting the days until christmas. Thank you, i will owl you and keep you updated on if anything happens. Do not be sorry it isn't your fault. I love you. Tell me if you hear anything from him, please?

Love, your Marley.