12

„MAMA" i greet my mother at the door, whilst having my two best friends beside me, one being my cousin and the other being a boy who bumped into me a little bit more than three years ago . „Oh Panda" she spoke while pulling me into a hug „I've missed you" i mumble an ‚me too' before she lets me go „Draco i missed you too dear come here" she tells him, his face lit up and a smile crept up on his face as he hugged my mother. I love the relationship Draco has with my mum, we're all family after all. As she finally established the fact that theodore was standing there "Mister Nott, the sweet boy from diagon alley" she spoke, his face went crimson red, i can't lie the embarrassment on his face was really cute "I guess so Mrs Black" he replied as she pulled him into a hug aswell.

Lucius and Narcissa joined us not so much later for dinner. "Have you heard from your father, Pandora?" Lucius asked me curiously, as i take in his question i notice that even though he's alive and well like harry has said he's said nothing, no letter, nothing. "No" i mumble infront of me as i shake my head too, i saw the adults glare at eachother and i shared a look with my cousin, as for theodore he was just confused. "It's really nice to finally meet you" my mother spoke with Theo "I could say the same" he smiles, who could hate that smile? My mother loved him already and i could tell, she was taken away by his 'charm'. "The food is amazing Marlene!" Draco says with food in his mouth "Manners Draco" Narcissa tells the boy before giving him a smack on the head "Sorry" he says causing me and Theo to chuckle "No Cissa it's okay and thank you dear" she smiles at him as he lets out a breath of relief.

We all talked for the rest of dinner and enjoyed eachothers presence, this was home to me. I had everyone i loved with me, except for pansy and lorenzo but that would've been too perfect.

Just like every Christmas we sat down infront of the chimney where the christmas tree was placed aswell and gave around presents. This was one of the nights i'd never forget, the laughter of all us filled the room and the smell of gingerbread cookies and cinnamon consumed us, apple pie was served on our plates as we sat on the floor and ate dessert. Lucius insisted on sitting on the couch instead, we heard him stifle a laugh every once in awhile too.

I was now sat against the couch with Theo's head in my lap, stroking his hair as he joked around with my cousin.

3rd Person POV

'they're so in love'  Narcissa said to Marlene as they watched their little girl smile from ear to ear at the boy who was laid in her lap. ' i knew the day they bumped into eachother in diagon alley' Marlene told her sister in law, who looked at her with joy.
' i can't wait for them to realize what they have' Narcissa spoke, as Marlene whispered an 'me too' .

Theodore would look up at the girl he would call his bestfriend and admire the smile she had on her face, Pandora was doing the same. Their shared friend noticed the special bond the both of them had created, he'd smile at the way they were so happy together.

Marlene continued to look at her daughter and catch a glimpse of herself in her, Sirius and her were the exact same, she didn't admit her feelings until the last year at hogwarts and she knew her daughter will probably do the same. Pandora wasn't stupid but she'd never see or accept that a boy would look at her like he was in love and mean it.

Theodore on the other hand, seemed to already have established his feelings. He knew she was too good for him, she was to good for anyone. He told himself not to confess, riddle had asked her out and it would confuse her. He found himself jealous by Riddle's actions, which is why he ran off the way he did. Pandora believed the lie Theodore told her. 'Just tired' he said that day, knowing it was way more than that.