7

„No way did you just get punched by Hermione Granger?!" i say walking up to Draco, „Seems like he did" Enzo says laughing with me „He looked like he was about to cry!" Theo adds, joining in on the laughter „Okay piss off" Draco spoke up, „Why did she hit you?" Pansy asks him, she had brought Blaise with her today. I was not bothered, he's a pretty decent guy and she was happy, that's all that mattered. „Because i told father about Hagrid and his stupid large bird!" he said obviously pissed „What the hell Malfoy?!" i tell him „It's your own fault." i say obviously mad at my cousin. „So it almost killed me, it deserves to die" he says, i can't believe him right now „You're so incredibly selfish!" i say before slapping him and walking away „What's with everyone hitting me today!" he yells after me but i couldn't care less.

I was near Hagrid's Hut when i saw Lucius walk in, of fucking course. I'm not letting this happen. „What are you doing?" Theo sneaked up on me „Jesus you need to stop doing that" a smirk forming on his face „Never" he says smugly. „I'm gonna untie buckbeak, you know release him" i say, Theo nods. As i take a step forward i'm pulled down into a hole „THEO!" i scream before letting myself fall „Pandora!" i could hear him yell back, but it was all muffled.

„Ouch what the hell" i say „Pandora?" i heard Harry's voice „Nice View" Theodore says after landing on me after his fall „Shut Up!" i tell him jokingly before pushing him off of me. „Harry!?" I finally stand up to be faced with Hermione and Ron too. I help Theo up and his face looks just as puzzled as mine. „Professor Lupin?" i ask „Um" is all he managed to say before i see who was standing next to him, i notice paw prints on the floor „Who is an Animagus?" Theodore asks confused „Him!" Ron points at the poorly dressed man.

Sirius Black. „Pandora?" he walked up to me
„Dad?" i ask confused „Oh my god it's you" he says before pulling me into a tight hug „I missed you so much" he tells me, i would love to say i missed him too but i didn't really know him in the first place. I flash him a smile as he lets me go „How's your mother?" he asks me „She misses you" i say, and that was true, she did. Mum would always talk about him in the best ways, she was so in love with him, still is. He nods „I miss her too" he manages to say, „I'm sorry to break this up but the rat just ran away" Professor Lupin says „What rat?" Theodore joins in „Be right back" he says before running out and walking back in with a rather scrummy looking man. „Peter! You-„ Sirius started, i held him back „Don't" he understands and stays back.

„Black!" Professor Snape spat as he saw my father „Severus.." he managed to say but Snape had took Peter with him and my father aswell, he gave me an apologetic look.

„I'm sorry" Professor Lupin tells me before catching up with them. Harry, Ron and Hermione walked right after them too. I felt Theo pull me into a hug, i gave in immediately bursting into tears „It's okay let it out" he says rubbing my back.

As we exited the room we were in, we saw a werewolf? „Bloody Hell" Theodore muttered, i felt myself instantly grab his hand and him intertwining our fingers right after. „Pandora Over here!" Hermione called us over, we ran to them immediately „Wait isnt that dog, sirius?" my brunette friend asked, as for Harry nodded in agreement. Harry threw a rock at the werewolf and after that i felt my eyes shut themselves.

THEODORE NOTT POV

I watched as it attacked her. Sirius in his Animagus form tried to get the werewolf off of her but with no luck. I then casted a spell, i wasn't sure if it would work but i casted it so it would seperate the both of them. „What was that?" Hermione asked as my spell worked and it sent the werewolf flying, „I'm not sure" i shook my head before falling on my knees and taking her hand into mine. Sirius slowly took his human form again and walked up to her unconscious body as fast as he could „You're okay" he says under his breath.

„I'll take her to the hospital wing" i state before carrying my wounded bestfriend to Madam Pomfrey. Sirius let me go with a nod „Will you give this to her when she wakes up?" he said handing me an envelope, „Of course" i give him half hearted smile.

„She'll be okay, it was really bad though, the scar on her stomach might take a little longer to heal but she'll be up soon" Madam Pomfrey told me as i nod and thank her. „Come on i need you" i tell the girl lying in front of me, i held her hand hoping she'd wake up soon.

„Oi Mate what the bloody hell happened?!" a furious Draco stormed in, they had left eachother on bad terms that day, „Werewolf" is all i managed to say, „I'll give you two some alone time" i tell him and he gives me an appreciative look before i walk out of the hospital wing.