Intro

"How can you do this Eva??" A teenage girl said to the girl named Eva.

"I am sorry, Nitya, I didn't mean to hurt you." Eva said apologetically, her head down.

"Hurt? Really Eva,We are best friends ,we promised that we'll never let any guy ruin our friendship, and you are seeing my brother, behind my back." Nitya confronted her.

"This is not right, you know that. Right?" Added Nitya.

"We were not seeing each other, we were just trying to know each other and be friends ,that's all." Eva tried to explain her point of view.

"You are saying you were just trying to know each other, then explain me the late night talks." She argued.

"You have to choose between my brother and me Eva. Then only things can go back to how it was." Nitya gave her two options.

************************************

▪︎Evara prajapati : A sassy, impulsive yet dedicated girl in her teen. Never thinks before speaking which makes people think her as a rude person, resulting in small friend circle.

▪︎Nitya Roy : A simple ,sweet and kind girl. She loves her best friend very much and doesn't wants her to fall in any problems.She always stays by her side.Has a loving elder brother.

▪︎Anshuman Roy : brother of Nitya is elder than her by 1 year. He is busy with his own life and want to become a good son to his family. Though he is an introvert but once he get comfortable, he is funny and is a good company.

~FAMILY~

□PRAJAPATI(S)

▪︎Neeru prajapati (mother)
▪︎Raghav prajapati (father)

□ROY(S)

▪︎Sarita Roy (mother)
▪︎Sunil Roy (father)