chapter-7

EVARA☆

He came closer to me, closing the distance, I kept looking into his eyes as if looking for the same feeling that I am feeling right now.

His hands went behind me and seconds later my hair touched my back.

" Now, this is perfect." I realised our proximity and pushed him a bit making him back away.

"You could have said that without coming this much close." I turned my head to the opposite direction trying to hide my blush but his reply made me turned to him again.

"Why? Did your heart skipped a beat." What the hell, what does he think of himself.

I scoffed and flipped my hair before saying "In your dreams."

I walked back toward the trial room smiling over my comment.

"I am buying this one." I added as I entered the room with mirrors on every wall.

After finishing the shopping we moved toward the food shops. I sat on table while he came with a pizza box and 2 burgers with cold drinks on tray.

He placed the tray at the centre of the table, we both started with the burgers and ended with sharing the pizza slices.

On our way back home, we stopped by a bakery shop to get the cake. We ordered the type of cake we wanted and took seat at a cornered table as it was going to take time.

After waiting for just 10 minutes, I got bored.

"How much more do we have to wait. " my impatient self couldn't stop and word out my thoughts.

He looked at me and sighed before fishing out his cell phone from his pocket.

"You wanna listen to some music. " His eyes looked so pure and innocent.

"Only if you have good taste." I remarked , I really try to be good and polite but it's just my way of talking, I can't help it.

He again fished his hand to the other pocket of his denim to take a black earphones, and that's when I realised we both were wearing same outfits, white uppers with denims.

I watch him as plugged the end of earphone into the small hole present at the lower part of the cell phone and then went through the music list before clicking on a specific one.

He picked up one of the bud as he moved closer to me, at times like this things feel so slow and softly plug it into one of my ear saying "you decide."

I could hear a soft tune before the singer starts to sing.

🎵
I might never be your knight in shinin' armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight
🎵

I looked at him with big smile and he did the same, and asked me "what do you say."

"I didn't knew we have same taste in music."

"Well, now you know." Like this we kept talking and listening to our favourite music until a young came to us with a white polythene having a red cake box into it.

We took the cake and rode towards our homes, he stopped the bike in front my door, I get off his bike and he was about to go when I asked him to wait for a second.

Then I took a square sized boxed from the shopping bag and forwarded it to him, he looked at me with squinted brows.

"What is it?"

"It's a Thank-you gift for you." I replied to his question.

"It's ok, I wanted to help you that's why I helped you." He is refusing the gift, I felt myself getting a little disappointed.

"Can't you just take it?" I persuaded him.

He was about to refuse me again but the disappointed and disheartened look at my face made him take it.

I smiled widely as soon as he accepted the gift and bid him. I am so happy today, it was a remember able day, I am going to write it down in my dairy.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Evening●

I looked at myself in the mirror while putting the earrings. I wore the same dress, I brought today, with my hair left loose.

It's 7:45 already , and I still haven't reached at Nitya's house to surprise her, it's a small party, just some close friends are invited.

I checked myself one last time before grabbing my purse and running downstairs. Mumma knew where I am going so she didn't questioned.

I was so ready to walk to her house but as I reached the market area, I saw a familiar bike standing. I looked around and found him looking at me already.

I waved my hand saying "Hii."

He didn't reacted so I went near him, I can feel his eyes on me. He was looking at me as if I was some celebrity who he has crush on.

I snapped in front of him to bring him out of his trance, he looked baffled.

"What are you doing here?"

He looked at me from head to toe before replying "nothing ,you were getting late, so... I thought to pick you up."

"Thank-you, I really didn't wanted to walk in these heels."

"Your man is at your service ma'am." He said bowing like a prince. His statement made me blush. " Your man." Oh it looks so good to hear.

"Actually let it go, I'll just walk." I said as I realised what I was wearing, a frock dress that ends up just on my knees. I won't be comfortable on bike with this attire.

He was confused so I pointed at my dress to make him understand.

"It's ok, let's walk then." He grabbed my wrist and started walking. His hands are so soft, warm and big in comparison to mine.

"Wait... you bike." I removed my hand from his grip.

"Don't worry, I'll come back and take it."
I was not sure if this was a good decision cause how can he leave his bike anywhere.

"But.."

"No buts, one of my friends lives here, he'll drop the bike to my house." He again held my hand and we started walking.

***************************************************************************************

Drop your views and click the star if you liked the story.

Have a good day

Don't forget to suggest couple name.