chapter-12

☆ANSHUMAN☆

I was waiting for her, standing under the sun, near the Caffè. I was about to call her again when I saw her figure approaching me wearing a green short kurti with a denim. She looks alluring in every outfit.

I smiled and waved at her, she did the same.

"Thanks for coming." I really am very grateful ,that she came, cause definitely I can't get the things I want without her help.

"That's not needed, btw what did you need my help into?" She questioned.

Fishing my hands in my pocket, I take out a paper list and handed it to her.
Her eyes squinted as she went through the list.

"Beauty products?"

"mm...ya." I scrape my nape because of the embarrassment.

"But why do you have a list of female cosmetics?"

"Actually after you visited me that day, my cousin sister also came to have a check on me, she lives in our neighbourhood and as she is an air hostess, she hardly have time to go out." I explained as she gives her all attention to me.

She spoke a whispered 'ok' before following me to hop on my bike, she told me the directions to a cosmetic shop.

At the shop, she went through the list and bought the things while I keep following her like a lost dog cause this was my first time to a cosmetics shop.

"So done?" I questioned her as she put things together before giving it to the sales girl.

"Yup just lipstick is left." She told me while a box of lipsticks placed at the counter.

"Which one would be better?" I was taken aback at her question, is she asking me?how am I suppose to know that?

"Are you serious, you're asking me?"I pointed at me questioningly, to which she looks here and there, turning around, then look back at me again and asks.

"Do you see anyone else here?" My heart skipped a beat, I knitting my brows and glared at her.

She chuckled a little before asking again "tell me na, which one is better?"

"No Eva, how can I tell that, you know my entrance exam had more easy options than these shades." My eyes wandered at the lipsticks box in front of us.

She rolled her eyes at my answer.

"Why don't you try 'inky-pinky-ponky' , that you girls do when you are confuse." I suggested, seriously.

She sighed nodding her head from left to right, before picking up a single lipstick from the box, opening it, then rolling it.

The red tip of lipstick touched her down lips, sliding from one side to other and then moved to the upper lips doing the same action.

I didn't realise that I was continously staring at her as she applied the lipstick on her lips but I was pulled out of trance by her asking "How's this?"

I zoomed out from her lips to her face and my mind comprehend the question she asked.

She is looking beautiful, she always, it's just the lipstick is enhancing her beauty more.

"It's good." I was only able to say these words and look down feeling a bit flustered.

She turned to the sales girl and asked for a tissue. The sales girl apologised saying that they don't have it.

"Do you have a hankerchief?" She looked at me, waiting for my response, I just fished my hand in my back pocket and took out a white hankerchief.

She took it and rubbed her lips ,leaving a mark of her lips on the hankerchief, then she picked another lipsticks and applied it.

"How's this one?" This one was beautiful, the shade was a little lighter just like how I like.

"This one is better." Her lips looked glossy and so sweet again.

"Ok, done." She turned her attention back to the sales girl, she was about to say something but beat her to it.

"Pack two of this." The sales girl did what I told her to do. I looked back at the girl beside me.

"Can I get my hankerchief back?" I smirked at her forwarding my hand.

"But, it's dirty now." Rolling my eyes, I moved my hand ahead and snatched it from her before she could say anything the sales girl interrupted us.

"Thanks for shopping sir." She handed me the bag filled with cosmetics and smiled widely.

We both walked out of the shop and hop again on my bikes and rode towards her house.

Stopping the bike just before her house, I get down with her and she said a simple bye before turning to go but I stopped her by calling her name.

She turned and walked near me. I grabbed her hand and with other hand placed something on her hand.

She got puzzled and asked " What's this?"

"A lipstick."

"And why are you giving me this?"

"Cause it suits you." Her cheeks turned pink and a small smile played on her lips.

She opened her mouth to speak but I again interrupted her.

"Ok goodbye and Thank-you." And I quickly got back on my bike and rode back to my place my heart was thumping again my chest, I was feeling as if it was going come out any second and a wide smile dancing on my lips.

Now-a-days I feel so different, everything around me gives me happiness, every time I think about her a smile appears on my lips, I feel so carefree with her.

Whenever I see her, it feels like soft music is being played and I forgot everything that stresses me or that makes me worry. I like her beautiful smile, her black eyes, her bouncy cheeks, her hair that smell so nice and her glossy lips.

She seems so perfect in every aspect, I like her, I really do, I like everything that I do with her,be it talking, shopping , walking everything.

*******************************************************

I hope someone is reading this story.

Please vote and share.

Next chapter is gonna be a blast.

Have a good day.