chapter-3

EVARA☆

"You seem lost, is it because of my brother? " asked a curious Nitya.

Was it that obvious, am I thinking about him more than I should,  I don't know but he is just not leaving my mind, maybe I am just attracted to his well toned body, that's all right?

"Nah, I was just thinking about the group activity we have been assigned." I lied, I don't want her to think that her  best friend is having a crush on her brother. Things will get complicated.

She smiled and Shrugged her shoulder speaking out a small 'ok' from her mouth.

"Why don't we meet at your home, and discuss what should we do about the activity. " I agreed to her suggestion.

"Yes sure, that sounds a great idea, I'll call everyone ,after school, will that be ok?" She agreed nodding her head in positive.

After having a good time with her, I came back and found my mom-dad already there, we had dinner together before I retired for day.

▪︎Next Day▪︎

I went school early cause I don't like being late and also because I have asked my group members to come, so we can discuss things we have to do and divide the roles as per the skills.

I came back from school again feeling tired but today I don't have time to rest cause my friend will be here any time sooner.

Quickly coming out of shower I ate lunch and make my room look presentable, my mother knows me better so she didn't disturb me while I was rushing around.

Almost everyone reached my home by 04 pm but Nitya was still not there, I picked my phone and dialed the first no. in my call log the screen flashed her name.

"Hello" a deep and husky voice spoke from the other side.

"Hello, is Nitya there?" I asked trying to calm my voice as my heart was racing very fast after hearing his voice.

"Ahh... she seems busy with something." damn even his voice is so sexy,  just like his body, ohh, I mentally slapped myself for thinking that way.

"Could you tell her to come here asap." I got to the point ,not beating around the bush.

" ya, I'll tell her." He said.

"ok then, Thank-you." I smiled by myself and hang up.

Nitya seems to take time, so I decided to start the discussion, we talked about what they've researched till now, my mom left us alone and went to the neighbour aunt to have talk/gossips after giving us a good amount of snacks.

Our discussion was interrupted by a bell, I smiled to others and stood up to go to the door, I turned the golden colored knob and pulled the door.

My deep black eyes met the almond brown eyes in front of me, I pressed my lips together and tighten my grip on knob in anticipation of the shock and surprise.

"Aah....actually she was getting late, so I thought to drop her here." He hesitantly said while rubbing his nape as the girl came out from behind him.

"No, he is such a liar, I literally have to request him to drop me here." She refused to agree with him.

He was about to say something when I cut him by saying, "it doesn't matter guys, come inside." I moved to the side giving them way to enter.

"No, it's ok, I have to be somewhere." He said as Nitya enter the house.

I was about to close the door when he added "call me when you are done and finish your work on time."

"Ok, I'll ,now go." Nitya said being frustrated by his brother's over protective behaviour while she walked to my room.

I looked at him as he sat on his bike, put on his helmet and looked at me one last time, before quickly disappearing from my sight.

I sighed and closed the door, I have to get over him sooner or it will be difficult if my feelings grew stronger.

Coming back ,we continued our discussion and started to work on the roles we were given.

It was 06 pm when, my friends left me and Nitya, we decided to chat randomly about schools, future and our classmates who are in relationship,  we were single and seeing couples would make us jealous, so we would to talk bad about them.

My mumma came back and when she saw Nitya she asked if she isn't going to go home, as it was already 07 pm.

Even though, it's a summer day, the days are longer but still Nitya's parents are a bit reserved so we have to be careful about that.

Nitya called her brother only to realised her phone doesn't have balance to make a call.

She asked for my phone , I gave it to her, she typed her brother's number and pressed the phone icon making the call and putting it on speaker.

The bell rang for 4 time ,before it could finish, his voice came out.

" Hello, who's this?" He questioned as he didn't know the number.

" it's me, Nitya, Anshu ." She told him as she asked him to come and pick her up to which he replied that he'll be here soon.

We ate some snacks while waiting for her brother to come, it took him 10 min to reach here. I flopped on my couch after biding her goodbye. I felt lazy and sleepy but there is only some time left for dinner.

So I decided to read some good books, I headed towards my self made small library. I went through the rows and took out a book from 3rd row, 4th column.

I looked at the cover of the book 'The love hypothesis ' the word 'love' grabbed my attention and suddenly a glimpse of 'Anshu' crossed my mind. This has to stop before I do something that's I'll may regret.

I put the book back to its place and came back to my bed ,I picked my phone, the calling app was open with the call logs on display.

I stared at the first number in the list and after thinking for a while I decided to save the number as 'Anshu' though I know its not his full name, cause Nitya told me that she likes to call him with his nickname.

*******************************************************************************

Drop your views and please don't forget to click the small star down there.

Have a good day.