Chapter-30

☆EVARA☆

I glanced at the hankerchief in my hand then at the retreating figure of Anshuman.

Gunny's gaze questioned me so I opened the fold of the fabric, there were two lips stains. My eyes widened at remembering them.

This was the same hankerchief that he gave me when we went to the cosmetic shop and I used it to wipe the shades of lipstick.

He still has it.

A wide smile immediately appeared on my face along with a pink blush on my cheeks.

I shake my head in negative and walked out of the airport followed by Gunny.

We reached back to the palace, which seemed very silence cause it was midnight. The guests must've left and others would have gone to sleep.

But suddenly we heard footsteps, we turned to meet Erica.

" So, What happened?" She asked as we took seat on the chairs of dining table while Erica brought some sweets and water for us.

" A lot happened!!" Gunny cheered which made her excited " Really, what all happened?"

" You can ask your sister." He nudged me, grinning.

" Oh-hooo, spill the tea girl."

" Later, I am famished right now." I put my head down, I hadn't had food since morning cause I was busy doing a lot of things.

" Aww, lovesick girl is tired and hungry." Gunny patted my head.

I stood up and walked to my room while tiredly uttering " Please, bring my food in the room."

"And you too have dinner before going to bed." I added pointing my index finger on Gunny.

" Thank-you so much for caring darling. Love you." I frowned at his statement.

" First of all, don't thank me and second these lovely words belong to her now, so don't you dare call me by those names anymore." I indicated Erica, who blushed, then turned back and went to my room.

After freshening up, I came out of washroom wearing a lose t-shirt and pajamas, the food was already near my bed.

I dragged myself to the bed, the same hankerchief was lying on the bed. I picked it up and marched to the cupboard and took out a silver box. Yes, the same box from back than, in which I had kept things precious to me.

My hands reached out to open the lock and my eyes caught a lipstick, making me smile, he gifted me that.

Putting the box back in the cupboard, I walked back to the bed, ate the food and fell into a deep slumber.

Next morning when I woke up it was afternoon, Erica bought me a coffee and I went out after getting ready.

To my shock Nitya was back to the palace, everyone was busy talking to her as tomorrow she'll leave for honeymoon and we'll leave back to Delhi.

Me and Erica were waiting for the elders to leave Nitya alone cause we need to talk to her in private.

So as soon as people left her we immediately pulled her in my room.

" What are you doing guys?" She chuckled at our childish behaviour.

We made her sit on the bed and sat either side of her.

" Now start, what all happened?" Erica asked and leaned in, in excitement.

" What are talking about?" Nitya acted innocent.