chapter-18

Hey lovelies, how are you people.
I decided to edit the last two chapters making a few changes.

☆EVARA☆

After unpacking, I changed myself in a cotton thigh length top and a loose track pants and sat on the bed, beside Nitya.

She travelled all the way just convince me, I guess we both missed each other. She isn't mad at me, that's a relief. I should let go of the past and start over.

I laid down and tried to sleep but I don't why but I just couldn't sleep.

I am happy to meet everyone, I really missed, aunty's food. I am lucky that her family still loves me, after all these years and our bond is same as before.

I tried to sleep but I don't know why but sleep was miles away from me. My mind suggested me to go for a walk so I got off the bed and came out of the room.

My feet took me near the main door, I tuned the knob and pulled it a little but it didn't work, the door was still locked.

I furrowed my brows and tried again, but instead a strange sound came and my eyes caught the lock at the top of  the door.

I stood on my toes to reach the lock just then I heard a raspy voice near me, I got startled with sudden voice.

" What are you doing?" I slowly turned around only to find the almond brown eyes looking intently at my figure.

"Actually...I couldn't sleep, so.." I indicated at the door trying to make him understand the rest of the sentence.

"So you decided to sneak out, alone." He asked tilting his head a little, pressuring  on the word alone.

Ah.. I forgot that I am not in Mumbai. Delhi is very silent and dangerous at night, while Mumbai never sleeps.

" I just want some fresh air and it's not like I was going too far." I argued whispering not wanting to wake up the other people in the house.

"Ok, then let me.." he marched toward me.

He was soon, just inches away from me, I backed a little, my back touched the door, he raised his hand and opened the lock. He distanced a little and looked at me finishing his sentence " come with you."

I thought for a second and agreed, let's hope it doesn't turns awkward.

" After you." He motioned his hand to walk ahead.

I walked out and he slowly closed the door. We walked for a while and reached near a park, my eyes caught the sight the same bench where, I once sat.

Excitement erupted in me, I tapped his should showing him " look that's the same bench, where I sat when my feet were hurting and you massaged them." I immediately regretted saying those words.

I could feel his stare, I turned my face to look at his. The moment my eyes met him, they got captured by his eyes. I could feel my heart beating a bit faster, just at the mere eye contact.

Our surrounding was so silent that I could heart our hearts beating at the same speed.

I wanted to avert my eyes but I couldn't .His gaze was so intense that I felt getting pinned down by his gaze.

We both were busy staring into each other's eyes, suddenly I felt a pull and bike rushed from beside me.

He protectively held me in his embrace, he left me and glanced at me with concer " are you ok?" I just simply nodded.