chapter-9

Evara☆

I smiled to him giving the helmet back as we reached my home, I invited him in. He parked his bike and followed me to my room, we greeted our mom on our way.

I entered first, my eyes roam around to have a look at the room just to realise the mess I had made before leaving.

I turned to him and put my both hands on either of the door frame blocking his way.

"Just a minute." I said with a big fake smile.

"What happened?" He said while getting closer.

His eyes roam around the room, the walls are painted a soft shade of lavender and there are posters of my favourite bands and celebrities.

A large comfortable bed with colorful bedsheet is the centerpiece of the room, adorned with fluffy pillows and stuffed toys.

"You have a pretty cool room." He makes himself comfortable on the bed.

"Thank-you, that's me." I eyed the frame in his hand that he picked up from my night stand.

"Ofcourse, I know that you are only child of your parents." He kept the frame back and picked up the book placed beside it.

I quickly reached out to him and snatched it, his eyes shot up to look up at me in confusion to which I just Shrugged my shoulder.

I walked to my bookshelf, which is filled with a mix of novels, comic books, and art-supplies and subject books and some inspirational quotes above it.

Putting the book in the rack, I turned to walk back but my face hit something hard, my eyes opened to a black surface, my eyes travelled upwards to meet the hazel pair orbs.

His eyes looking at me with soft emotions. I backed away a bit.

"Don't look at me with those eyes." I looked back into his eyes.

" what eyes, are they shooting hearts." I choked on air at his sentence.

I was about to say something but we got interrupted by a knock and my mumma came with some snacks.

Seeing me near my bookshelf, my mumma complained how I am always in my room, engrossed in these book. Thank god my mom doesn't know what I read.

As soon as my mumma left the room, he looked at me, his face coming closer to me, my heartbeat increasing with his closeness.

His face drew nearer to mine, tilting slightly, and I could feel his warm breathe against my ear, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end.

In a hushed whisper, he asked "should I tell her, what you have been reading."

He backed away and ,I looked at me in horror, he is such a tease.

"Don't you dare." I slightly hit his arm after composing myself, my mom would definitely scold me if she knows about my book and won't even give me pocket money.

He chuckled at my reaction before going back to take a seat on bed. I placed the snacks in front of him and sat beside it. We were sitting face to face and snacks between us.

" So how's your preparation for college?" I asked chewing some chips.

" I am doing my best, I hope to get into a good college." He answered.

"What do you want to become." I asked again.

" I want to do what my father wants." He pressed him lips together into a straight line.

"What do you want to become?" I looked at him with a serious face.

"I want to do MBA and work in MNCs." His face has a sad expression.

"That's so good, go for it." I encouraged him, but he refused saying he'd love to do what his father wants.

I was about to say more persuasive things but he cut me and asked me, what I want to become.

My eyes sparkled in excitement to answer his question as I crossed my legs and keep a pillow on my lap.

"I want to become a photographer." I finished myself and looked at him for his reaction.

"You sure about it?" I knit my brows at his question, I wasn't expecting this reaction.

" Ofcourse, I am, why ,are you one of those people who segregate female and male works."

"No,no, not at all." He vigorously shake his head.

"It's just, I am amazed that you know, what you want to do with your life. Good luck." He added.

"So would you like to become my first muse." I leaned in a bit. His eyes turned wide at my word usage.

"I mean model." I corrected myself.

Like this we kept talking for sometime before he decided to leave. While walking him out I asked him to think more about his dream and achieve it, cause we don't get another chance to live our lives.He said he'll think about it.
_________________________________________

Days passed like this, we started to talk a lot on social media, we got closer to each other and started to open up about our lives.

We would talk till late night and wake up late in the morning. I was happy these days and was enjoying my parents company not being rude to them.

Everything was good these days, everything was making me happy, even small things. But I really miss my friends.

I only have two friends to talk about my feeling and both of them aren't here.

One day I went to buy something and on the way, I decided to stop by Anshu's house cause he's been busy with his preparation and is a bit stressed too.

I wore a cream colored long skirt with floral work and white top, I rang the bell and waited for him, but no answer ,then I repeated my action.

Just when I was about to use my hand to knock the knock, the door opened. But I was shocked to see the scene before me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for being late.

Please drop your views about the chapter.
It's really encouraging.

Thanks for reading.

Have a good day.