Chapter-28

☆ANSHUMAN☆

The palace looked so pretty, with big gates covered in fancy designs and hanging flowers, saying hello to all the guests.

Once the guests are inside, they are greeted by a huge garden with lots of plants, shiny fountains, and colorful flowers all around, like a beautiful painting.

Inside the rooms, there were fancy lights hanging from the ceiling, shiny curtains, and pretty flowers everywhere.

For the wedding, they made a special place in the garden, called a mandap, with nice fabrics and fresh flowers, making it look amazing.

Overall the whole palace was itself looking like a bride. I am satisfied with all the arrangements and decorations.

I was passing by the corridor checking all other arrangements. When I heard a sound of bangles chiming and anklet jingle behind me.

I turned to look back just to get froze at the scene before me. There she was, the girl with whom I want to see my whole future.

She was looking ethereal in those mauve-pink lehenga which had golden work on it. Her deep blue dupatta with mirror work was draped neatly on her shoulders.

I involuntarily walked near her, and as soon as her eyes looked upon me, I left the breath that I didn't knew I was holding.

Everything stopped, nothing was going on now, just me and her in the corridor. It felt like, the time got froze. She stared so intently into my eyes that I was looking my control but still I gave her good competition in this staring game.

And few seconds later, though it seemed like hours, she looked down with a tint of blush over her cheeks. I took a sharp breath.

" You are looking so beautiful." Then I shake my head.

" No gorgeous." I again shook my head in negative.

" No-No ethereal." My actions made her giggle.

I sighed in disbelief at how I can't even compliment her properly, but to be honest I seriously can't find any words to describe her beauty today, though she always looks pretty everytime I see her but this attire and this whole Indian look suits her so much.

" English is such a famous language but I still can't find any words that could describe how you are looking today, so let me say it in hindi.
'In aankhon ko jab-jab tumhara deedar ho jata hai,
Din koi bhi ho tyohaar ho jata hai." She blushed. I love to see her blushed she's looking so enchanting at this moment that I want to do more than just standing and staring at her.

" I never knew you were a part time poet Mr. Roy?" She teased me.

" Ohh, these only come in your presence Miss Prajapati." I teased her back.

She opened her mouth to say something but my phone rang, it was my father's. I answered the call and my smile faded and I gulped hard before looking at the girl in front of me who knitted her eyebrows questioningly.

" Ok papa, we are coming." I hung up.

" What happened? Something wrong?" She asked concern laced around her words.

" Papa is calling you and me, looks like Nitya said something." I told her, and her face shrunk.

" Don't worry, they were supposed to know, today or tomorrow doesn't matter." I spoke with a smile.