Chapter-29

~This chapter is written in Author's pov~

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When everyone left for dinner Gunny and Eva were sent to the other hotel to prepare for the couple's first night. The hotel was booked by Bajaj family.

While here everyone was preparing for the vidaai. Erica was helping Nitya in dress up for Vidaai.

Nitya was nervous but also excited to start the new life.

Anshuman called his secretary and  was shocked to hear that his company was under a cyberattack. The senior told him to be there as soon as possible.

As said things don't go as we plan, same was happening with Anshuman, he wanted to propose Nitya before going back but now this sudden emergency changed everything.

He immediately walked to his parents who were busy with the guests.

" Papa." He called grabbing his father's attention, who looked him and gave him a small smile before humming in answer.

" Papa, I wanted to say something." His father excused and went to sit beside his mom and Anshuman took seat in front of them.

"What happened beta?" His mother asked.

"Mumma, there's some emergency occurred and I have leave right now."

"What, why, the wedding is still pending. " She said.

" Something urgently came up, I have to be there. My company needs me." Anshuman explained.

"Ok, btw what about Eva, did you talk to her?" He squinted his brows together at his father's question. What does he mean.

" Huh!!"

" If you are going to prioritise your job and working outside the country, how will things work out between you two"

" and what about after marriage, are going to ask her to move abroad with you?" Anshuman was taken aback with his words, he never really thought about these things.
_________________________________________

" So what's going on with you two?" Eva asked smirking to Gunny.

" with who two?" Gunny innocently asked.

" With you and Erica." She commented making his eyes wide but a small smile made it's way on his lips.

"I think, I am liking the company of your wild kitten." No tinge of hesitation was visible in his sentence, he was confident.

" Just the company?"

" Let's end this discussion. we have a long way to go." He said talking about himself and Erica.

" What about you, why are you holding back?" Gunny couldn't stop himself from questioning.

She turned to him, and exhaled before replying him " I don't know, but Anshuman did talked to his father."

Gunny exclaimed at the information" What!! He did, so what did he say?"

" I didn't get to talk to him about that, he said he'll tell me later." She sighed finishing, it was visible that she was upset about that.

" Ok-ok, let's go back. I am so hungry."

Both of them sat in the hotel's provided car and reached back to the hotel.