chapter-8

☆ANSHUMAN☆

We reached my home , and started preparing for the surprise, the party went smoothly with Nitya loving the gifts by Eva and both of them enjoying.

Later at night, we both were walking back to her home, when she halted on her steps as a empty bench in a park caught her attention.

She moved toward the bench and took a seat on it, I followed her. She removed her one heels and put the leg on other knee, messaging it.

I look at her as she closes her eyes while messaging her foot. I stood up and her eyes shot open.

"I am sorry, I was just feeling a bit tired." She said while putting on her heels, when I bent down and stop her on her actions.

She looked at me with confusion, I hold her shoulders and made her sit again and bent again to remove her heels.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

I looked at her and smiled, a smile of reassurance. I then messaged her foot.

"Anshuman, you don't have to do this." She said removing her foot from my grip.

I sushed her and get back to my work, her facial features relaxed as I massaged her feet.

After sitting there and talking about random stuff we resumed our journey to her house. Minutes later we were in front of her doorstep.

"Thank-you so much." She turned to me and spoke.

"For what?" I said while putting both of my hands in my pockets.

"For helping me in planning the whole surprise." I moved closer to her.

"She is my sister, in case you forgot and I am greatful to you that you put so much efforts for my sister." Her face getting flustered because of the proximity.

"Amm....goodnight then." She got flustered and rushed inside her house as soon as these words left her mouth.

I was about to wish her back but she was out of sight, I smiled unknowingly and turned on my heels to go to the bike parked in market area.

Next Day □

Today my family is going village and I would be left alone at home cause I have to study, I have to crack the entrance exam.

The packing is almost done, it was evening when they left, I was alone, all of a sudden the house started to feel empty.

I was about to delve myself in study when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and moved toward the doorstep.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw her, she was panting, she must have ran here.

"Did she left?" She asked between her breathe.

"yup, they just left, you're late." I said in low voice.

"Ohh, sorry for bothering you." Her face showed disappointment.

"No, it's ok, come inside." She walked in and took her seat on the sofa placed at the side.

I went to kitchen and returned with a glass of water and give it to her, she gulped it in one go.

I took the seat in front of her, an awkward silence consumed the room. I don't know what to do.

She broke the silence by saying, " Ok, then I should go." She stood up and I followed her.

As we reached the door, I asked "do you wanna ride back home?".

"No?" Her immediate reply made me amused.

"Why, you are wearing decent today." I commented eyeing at her from top to bottom, while she glared at me for the comment, I chuckled.

We come out of my house while talking, I picked the helmet and forwarded to her, but she refused by saying ,No.

"My hairs gonna get ruined." Her low voiced sentence made me smile.

I moved closer to her and placed the helmet on her head. My heart started beating fast realising our closeness ,I then open the small window and fixed her loose hair.

I look closely at her, my eyes running through every inch of her face, her cheeks turning a bit pinkish. I moved back and get on the bike.

She followed me and get on my bike, settling herself behind me.

"God, you're gonna fall off, hold me tight." I teased her.

"Don't expect me to hold your torso." She sassed.

I chuckled at her sentence and saw her holding the hem of my plain black t-shirt, we were again matching. She is wearing a black full sleeve top with black jeans.

We drove off to her house.

************************************************************************************

So what do you guys think about the chapter do tell me in comments.

And click the star icon if you liked the part.

Thank-you so much for reading.

Have a good day.