chapter-19

☆ANSHUMAN☆

I bit my lips as a wide smile was threatening to appear on them. After bidding her good night, I walked back to my room.

I love these walks with her, always and it's been a while. Deep down I felt so happy and relaxed.

Next day, we were face to face again, our eyes met before I tore my gaze to admire her look. She is looking pretty as usual but today's outfit of her screams her profession.

We heard footsteps and she rushed downstairs. At the dining table, my mumma asked me if she is thinking of going alone then she replied in yes so mumma asked her to if I can drop her but she refused.

I know she is a bit stubborn and I like that, but I am not letting her go alone.
She went to get her luggage while I went to get my car.

When She came out of the house with her luggage, I stopped the car just in front of her, she was again going to refused but my mumma insisted and she obey and respects elders a lot.

The car drive was going on very silent and I was feeling a bit awkward.

So I decided to ask her the question that has been going on in my head.

"Why did you left Delhi?"

"Huh!"

"Was it because of me." I looked straight into her eyes, her eyes were seemed confused.

She shook my head in negative and answered "Nah, my uncle passed away and Erica was alone with aunty, so someone had go and since I always wanted to be a professional photographer, I thought Mumbai would be a good choice to start."

The answer put me at ease, I won't be able to forgive myself if it was because of me." Thank god, I thought, I put you in a situation where you have to move away from your friend and family."

" Don't worry, I told you I always saw you as my friend's brother only, nothing else." She muttered.

"Ohh!" I uttered realising she is again trying to draw lines, but her eyes always shows the opposite of what she speaks.

She was lost in her thoughts so I asked her " what are thinking?" She shook her head " No, nothing."

" You can tell me, as your friend's brother, maybe I can help you." I said pressure on the words said by her 'as her friend's brother.'

She thought for a while before replying " No, no, no- need."

" Ok, whatever." I focused back on the road

A little while later, red light came so I halted and turned to look at the girl beside me, realising her eyes were closed and she was sleeping keeping her head on the window glass.

I carefully moved toward her, shifted her head to the head-rest of the seat. I backed to my position and pressed a button to make her seat tilt down, which give her good position to sleep.

After one hour, we reached her house. I called out her name to wake her up but she didn't even buzzed ' Did she not sleep at night?' I wondered looking at her.

My hands slightly shook her, and again the same result 'Damn, I am sure, she didn't slept at night.'

A grin made it's to my face as I got an idea, I pressed the honk of the car and she jerked up getting startled.

" what happened, what happened?" She looked here and there, only to realise she is still in the car.

She soon realised what I had done and glared at me " what! Your house." I said defending myself.
------------------------------

We both walked inside the house with luggage in our hands and met her mother. She immediately hugged her.

It's been a while they met, they took their time while I stood there ideal.

When they separated her mother eyed me." Is he your boyfriend, I thought you were never getting over with Anshuman." My eyes went wide at her statement.

Eva was also shocked and she tightly closed her eyes erupting a small tch from her mouth.

I smirked and bent to touch her feet " Namaste Aunty, Myself Anshuman."

" Ohh, Anshuman, you have grown so much and now you look so manly and handsome." Her words made me smile and glanced at Eva to which she looked away.

" Thank-you so much aunty, you are still so gorgeous." I said complimenting her. She ruffled my hair and went in saying "Take your seats kids, I'll get you something."

I took a seat on sofa a turned to look at her " So what were you saying Miss Prajapati?" " I think I should help my mom." She was trying to run but I beat her to it by holding her wrist and turning her to me, she gulped at our proximity.

" You only saw me as your friend's brother, right?" She looked down trying to get out of my grip, I gently raise her chin to have a good look at her face.

Her long eyelashes, her kind and beautiful black eyes which seems deeper than the ocean, which hold a lot of emotions that she always tries to hide. Her cute nose, her crimson cheeks which get it's colour whenever I try to close to her. Her luscious and tempting lips, that still haunts me in my dreams.

I was slowly giving in but we heard footsteps and she pushed me. I landed on sofa and looked at her in shocked but composed and give a fake smile to aunty.

Aunty bought us some sweets and water. I picked up a piece of sweet and drank water, while aunty asked me about my family and work etc.

After sometime I stood up to go though aunty wanted me to stay here for some more time, but I have a lot of things to do at home. She understood that it's a wedding house, it has a lot of work.

I touched her feet and walked out followed by Eva. She was walking me till the car.

We reached the car and I turned to her " Our conversation is pending." I said reminding her our last conversation.

She tried hard but I could see that a cute smile was making it's way on her lips as she said " whatever."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey, there.
Took a while to finish writing the chapter but finally I finished it.
I found some AI pictures describing both of their outfits.

Do tell me about the chapter.

Have a good day.