chapter-6

ANSHUMAN

Eva and me decided to meet at a common place between her and my house, I reached at exact time we decided on my bike. I parked it and stood in front of the glass door that says 'push'.

I pushed the door entering the same cafe where I saw her for the first time, but obviously she doesn't know. I walked to the empty table at the corner beside a glass window.

I sat there watching outside view, waiting for Evara, I really like to speak her full name. I was distracted when the girl I have been waiting entered the cafe, she scanned the room before he eyes found mine.

I smiled and waved at her, she reciprocated my actions. I stood up and pull the chair as she reaches the table. She looked at me blushing at the little action of mine, it's not I am trying to show off to her, my mother always taught me these kinds of things as she is a hard core fan of those T.V men.

As I am more close to my mom and sister, I know how to respect women, I really feel bad when any male try to overpower any female. I want a world where girls are given the same opportunities and respect as men.

I sat back on my chair in front of her, she mumbled a sweet 'Thank-you'.

"So, what would you like to have?" I asked initiating the conversation.

" A mango shake would be a good." She replied.

I ordered two mango shakes and talked about random things to avoid awkward as this was the first time we both were left alone.

After finishing our shakes and paying , we moved toward my bike. She looked at me with wide eyes as I sat on it and put my helmet on.

"What?" I asked seeing her expression.

"Are we going on this?" Her innocent question made my lips quirked up in a big teasing smile.

"Ofcourse, how else were you thinking?"

"Are you scared??" I added.

"No, it's not like that , it's just that.." before she could finish her sentence, I threw a pink helmet to her, as her reflex clicked she catched it on time.

"Okay." She said it as she wears it.

She hoped on and I kick-started it , she didn't hold on to me, I think I made her uncomfortable, I shouldn't have bought the bike at the first place.

I stopped the bike on a side and she looked at me with a questionable face.

"Are you uncomfortable?." I would feel guilty if it happens.

"No. Why?" She questioned me back.

"Actually I didn't even asked for your consent if you even wanna sit behind me or not. So if you want ,we can use the public transport." I surfaced my inner turmoil.

She smiled widely and nodded her in no as she says " No. Let's go it's getting late, and thanks for thinking about me, btw it was just that I was a bit hesitant to hold onto you."

I sighed in relief and we both started riding towards our destination, she held onto my back just the hem of my shirt a little, still a bit hesitant.

I looked at her from the mirror, her facial expression are relaxed, I smiled. It took us 30 minutes to reach the mall, it was the nearest mall for us.

I parked the bike in the parking lot and we both walked side by side entering the mall.

"What do you exactly wanna buy?" I asked her as we go through the branded shops.

"Don't worry, I have lot in my mind and I been saving money for this day." Her excitement is at peak. She has a lot of plans for today.

She walked ahead of me jumping little on her heels. I followed her from stores to stores, she looked at lot of things after buying few things that catched her attention or that what she was looking for.

We moved toward the clothing section. I was walking ahead through different clothes when a tug on my wrist made me look at my back.

"Could you help me choosing a good outfit for today's occasion." She asked looking at me desperately with puppy eyes. My heart skipped a beat seeing the scene before me. She looked so cute and cuddly. I really wanna squeeze her cheeks.

I was looking at her , when I stumbled forward as a push from behind almost sent me tumbling, but I managed to steady myself with my own efforts. Her quick reaction, placing her hands on my chest, prevented a full fall, though it brought us a bit closer together.

I could smell her fresh shampooed hair, and the chocolate body butter that she may have applied. Our eyes met for seconds before we separated.

I blinked to compose myself and said "Ya, sure, why not."

We both together went through a lot of dresses, she didn't wanted some heavy and extra kind of dress. She wanted a simple yet attractive one.

I picked 2 dresses and she picked one then she made her way to the trail room, she came wearing the first dress, which was good but I don't think it was her style so she went in with the dress I chose.

"How's this?" She swirled in front of me showing off, her happiness. I also liked it, it was simple frock type dress.

"Beautiful, it's beautiful, you look so unreal just like princess." I didn't realised what I said. I was just mesmerized and the words came out my mouth on my own.

I moved near her, she looked at me trying to figure out my next move. My hands went behind her, while we both were looking into each other's eyes.

I slowly removed the hair band that was holding her hairs into a pony tail, making her hair fall down.

"Now, this is perfect." I backed out saying this.

**************************************************************************************

Please drop your views and votes if you like the story.
Small writers like us need support.

Have a good day.

Thank-you for reading the chapter.