chapter-27

Hi there lovelies, I hope you all are good.

Let's start with the chapter.

-----------------------------------

《Nitya》

I stared at the mirror, reviewing my own reflection donned in a dark purple, golden circle printed lehenga with a wide golden border and matching blouse.

" I think this one will suit better." Erica suggest showing a red box that has a necklace, earrings and mangtika to Eva who was confused to which neckset will suit my look.

Her eyes lit up seeing the set " Oh wow." She took the box from her and placed it in front of me on the table and picked the necklace from it while Erica took the earrings.

Eva gently slided the necklace around my neck as Erica put the earrings on my ears then Eva placed the mangtika in the partition of my hair.

" So beautiful." Eva muttered smiling to me. I just wonder what kind of a girl she is, she forgave me for separating her from her lover and the mean words  I said to her.

My eyes glistened as I gave her a small smile.

They both were in light purple lehenga. Eva's dress was typical bollywood lehenga on the other hand Erica was wearing a satin lehenga.

Both of them looking gorgeous. I am sure the guys are going to be flat. I chuckled at the thought.

" Oh, what make you chuckle?" Eva asked nudging me, but before I could answer Erica interrupted " She must be excited about her marriage, Eva. After all It's only one day left."

I slightly hit her arm " NO!!"

" Girls please come out, everyone is waiting." We heard my mumma voice.

We trio walked out, at first I kept my gaze down but after settling I raised my head and my eyes met with my would be husband.

I must have done something so good to get friends amazing friends and supportive partner.

Back In flight, I saw both girls crying, my heart clenched at the scene cause I was the reason for it.

As soon as we got into our rooms, I went into Abhigyan's room. I told him to break this marriage, at first he was shocked but then he calmed down.

He gently asked the reason for this decision and I told how I was insecure from my own best friend who liked my brother.

And how I asked her to stay away from him, I was devastated into guilt. My mind was a choas but one thing I knew for sure was I don't want to hurt them anymore.

So I told my brother everything, cause he was the one didn't even knew what was happening, I thought he'll hate me, both of them will. But they came to rescue me and they forgave me so easily.

I was stupid, none of my excuse can justify my actions but the moment both of them left me I was left alone and realised I was wrong.

I want to see them happy together and I have decided what I am going to do for that. I just hope god would help me.

The Sangeet ceremony started, the lights went off and a spot light was seen at the stairs the boys, I mean my brother Anshuman and Gunny were there.

As they descended, the song 'Jogi mahi' started playing. Both of them danced while the girls were happily smiling at them.

By the time song finished, I was crying hugging my brother thinking I have to stay away from them now, I have to leave my house and family,I am gonna miss them very much.

But soon my attention was diverted to the girls as they started their dance and pulled me to dance with them and later the boys also joined.

I stopped and ran my eyes through the whole hall, and it stopped at both the couples who were dancing near each other looking at each other.

Then I removed my gaze from them and it landed on my mom who was also dancing with my father, I never knew my parents could dance and look at them right now, their eyes showing how happy they are.

And at last it landed on the one and only person who made me realise that regretting on a mistake won't do anything to it, I should find a solution instead of regretting over it.

He felt my gaze on him and looked at me making my hitch. With slow steps and a small smile he approached me.

He extended his hand asking for my hand and I gave him and we danced together.

This sangeet night will always be in best moments of life.

----------------------------------

~Wedding day~

It was night and I was all ready wearing my deep red heavy lehenga, with makeup and lot of jewellery making me just like the Rajwadi queens.

The girls were very busy today, beautician helped me with the makeup and jewelleries.

My heart was beating very faster, everytime someone would enter the room. I am hella nervous, I love Abhigyan and known him for a while but It still feels like I am going for an exam unprepared.

A knock disturb my thoughts and my parents came in, I gulped and look at them who were looking at me with happy tears in their eyes.

" My daughter is looking so pretty." My mother said and motioned her both from my head to her temple and cracked the finger to avoid evil eyes.

My father adorned me for a while and then made me sit on a chair while he bent on his knees and held my hand in his grip.

A trip of tears rolled down my cheeks and he just simple wiped it from his thumb and I leaned at his touch.

" Papa." I mumbled.

" I am sorry, beta." I shake my head at his sentence.

" I am so proud to have such a caring and smart daughter. I am sorry if I ever made you feel unwanted, I know I always considered Anshuman over you so please forgive me and I wish you a happy life ahead." Everyone in room had tears in their eyes.

" I love you papa." I uttered.

" Me too beta, Me too." He replied and I hugged him tightly crying on his shoulder.

" Papa, can I ask you for something?" I looked at him with tears in eyes.

" Ofcourse baby, ofcourse, tell what do you want?" He said standing up from the floor.

" Papa, Anshuman and Evara love each other." He expressed immediately changed to serious and stoic.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay here's a reminder for you to vote.

And if do tell me if you need their looks in pictures or just description will be enough.

Have a good week guys.

Love you all.