Chapter-23

☆ANSHUMAN☆

What just happened?

She pushed me!

Did I took it too far.

Shit!

Shit!!

Shit!!!!

I made her uncomfortable.

How can I do this??

I should have asked for her consent, I definitely took it too far.

It's my fault, I have to apologise. I just hope she doesn't think bad about me.

I kept tossing and turning the whole night thinking these things, Sleep was miles away from me.

It was nearly morning when my eyes started to feel tired and soon I drift into deep slumber.

When I woke up, I was alone in my room.

I yawned and stretched myself walking out of the bed.

After freshening up I walked out deciding to apologise her for last night.

As I descended the stairs, my eyes went on people who are gathered in the living room and now looking at me.

" Good morning." I wished everyone reaching the last stair.

" It's afternoon bhai." Nitya remarked making my eyes enlarge at her statement. "What."

I checked my mobile for confirmation and It displayed 1: 36 pm. It's nearly 2 o'clock, damn.

" Why didn't you guys woke me up." I complained taking seat on one of the empty chair.

" We did, but guess what you were not even budging, maybe too busy in your dreams." Gunny said smirking.

I was about to say something but mumma came with breakfast. Everyone was present and were busy in packing but not the one whom my eyes were searching.

My mind told me to ask someone but how do I do that without being suspicious?

"What are you searching, buddy?" A random voice came from behind. I turned to see Gunny.

He smiled widely wiggling his eyebrows.

"No..Nothing." I shake my hand.

"Ok, than I won't tell you where she went." He whispered and started walking back.

I stopped him by grabbing his arm, I asked raising my eyebrows to which he shook his head in no. I pleaded with my eyes.

He came a bit closer " They went out for some shopping."

"Shopping." I mouthed and he nodded his head.

I had to talk to her urgently she went out, I shouldn't have been this late.

By the way, this can be a good chance to talk to her, no one will disturb us but she is with Erica.

Then my eyes went to Gunny who is busy with his phone. I got an idea, I just hope he'll help me, till now he has so I think he will.

I finished the breakfast and came back to my room to get ready.

" Mumma, I have an important thing to do, I'll be back soon." I shouted in air just to inform everyone. Then I went to Gunny.

" Let's go."

" Where?" He questioned.

"I need your help."