Chaotic Morning

Sudentor,Osean-Belkan border

"Hey man,have you heard something loud,like falling rocks?"

"Yes,over there,should we alarm the border units?"

"No need to,if the Belkan attack then the siren has already gone off.But I suggest that we should go check by ourselves,we don't want any civilian casualties,right?"

On the dirty road of the formed South Belka,nowaday North Osea,an armored truck blows away the dirt and gravel on its wheel and moves toward the source of the mysterious sound,a boring job,they could say.After all,all they could do is drive around,looking if there are civilians trying to pass the border,or sometimes,a smuggle,although it's rare because the area is full of mountains and radiation.Tonight is just another day in patrol,the luckiest they could have is encountering a rabbit of a hog,because the hunt would make the boring night less boring.

The routine should be the same for tonight,maybe a quick check at the tunnel.But who would be crazy enough to went through that tunnel to get into Osea or Belka?Climbing the mountain range seemed to be a better chance.Though,they still have to give it a check,in case someone actually do that.

But as they arrive closer to the tunnel,a strange sound came right by their ears.It's hard to tell what it is.And suddenly,the driver stopped right in front of a tunnel:

"Hey Will,do you see the light coming from the tunnel?"

"Yeah"-the gunner jumped out of the car-"Must be a lost civilian,or illegal immigration,or spy.Whatever case it is,we should have a proper check.Wait,do you hear the sound of waves?"

"Ain't no way,we are deep in the continent,you must be tired- wait I do hear them too!?"

As the gunner moved toward the Sudentor tunnel,the sound of waves grew larger and larger,like there is an ocean right at the other head of the road.Bribed by curiosity,the driver got out of the car and followed his companion:

"Hey,wait for me- wait what the hell?!"

"God"

From the other side of the tunnel,not exactly the original other side,but just a dozen meters from the entrance,an unknown,vast ocean has awaited.

Oured,Osean Federation

In the early morning of the city of Oured,when everything still remains in darkness and everybody is still lying on their bed,president Ander-the current president of the Osean Federation-is not a difference.Tired after a long day of work,he finally gets a chance to sleep on his bed.However,his private time has been violated by a voice:

"Mr.President,please wake up"-Ander's secretary breaks into his room without permission-"Please wake up,emergency situation from Bright Hill"

"It's still early in the morning"

"Mr.President,you have to go to the Bright Hill as soon as possible,the secretary of defense just called for you 2 minutes ago,for a report from our border with the Principality of Belka,I have prepared the escort-"

"What?Belka?"

Ander quickly gets off the bed in a fully conscious state as he hears about the Belkan,the president quickly grabs the glasses on the table and puts it onto his face.Meanwhile,the secretary handed him the vest.His house isn't too far from the Bright Hill,however,he still has to be quick enough:

"Mr.Ander,the escort-"

"Taxi!"

The Osean President jumped into a taxi right away toward his workplace,leaving all of the escort group behind in confusion.