Surprise Attack

Evening,Okinawa

"Hold on,let me take some water,here"

"Thnk U"(Thank you)*Cough*"ilson,here re u gong?"(Wilson,where are you going?)

Mobius was walking back to her room with a bag of biscuit on her right hand and a mouth full of food,when she suddenly hit her head against Trigger at the corner.The girl was surprised,she tried to swallow the food inside her,but ended up almost choking to death.If not thank for Trigger to slap her back and give her a sip of water,Mobius would be at the infirmary.

"Careful,don't put that much food in your mouth while you are walking around."

Cough*Cough*"Hah...hah...ah,thank you a lot,but where are you going?It's getting late."-Mobius still bends down from the choke

"I feel hungry,the dinner wasn't enough,Blaze and Grimm also in the canteen too."-Trigger said-"Are they still serving?"

"They do,but this is the last biscuit bag,the rest type of food isn't going to make you any less hungry"

Trigger disappointed,his stomach let out a small noise,but still enough for Mobius to heard it,given out a sigh and a few seconds of thinking,Mobius hand out the bag she holding:

"If you really need.Then here,not much,but you can take it"

"I can?This is not okay,taking your stuff like that..."

"Don't worry"-she put the bag of biscuits into his hand,telling him to take it-"I have eaten enough,and yesterday I didn't have a chance to pay you anything,so just take this."

"Fine"-Trigger put his hand into the bag,take out a chocolate biscuit.

"Less sweet than I thought,but it's still good"

The two just stood there,gazing at the quiet view of the airfield.The aircrafts reflect the moonlight from the inside of the hangar,almost all of the bases have turned on their rest mode,the only thing still working aside from the guards,and perhaps the canteen,is the operation tower.The red light still turns on and off as regular.Even the usual sea wind has gone silent.

"Why did you try to save me back then?Even if it risked your life?"

Mobius asked,putting her arm on the window frame,her blue eyes looking direct into Trigger.

The sudden question did not surprised him,since he had prepared for it to 's just a matter of time before this type of questions pop up.Letting out a sight,Trigger answered:

"To be honest,I was afraid to do that too,but Hawkeye 10 death...I don't want it to happen again to anyone again,seeing my college die without trying to help...I can't,so I just think if I can stand my aircraft between you and the laser and eject in time."

"But if you died...Think,you don't want to see anyone die,yet you didn't hesitate to show them your death"

"Then that wouldn't be my job anymore."

"Hah,next time put your life first on your priority list,I'm older than you,so you should listen to me."

"Yes,Madam"-Trigger laugh,throw the emptied bag inside the trash can.-"I haven't seen any woman admit that they are older just to make someone take her order seriously,you're a really special case.Fine,I will listen to you this time"

"Good,and I told you to not call me that,just say my name,it's Ameri,not Madam"-Mobius looks away,trying to hide her blushing face from Trigger,while still landing a lightly punch into his chest.

Boom!

Suddenly,the familiar sound of war made them startle.From the dorm,the two could witness the view of a bright torch standing where used to be the