First Strike

After the declaration of war,many countries,especially those who have the tie with either China or Russia,or both,joined the war on their side.But lots of them have taken down a step when the Western polar choose to side with the Osea,resulting many nations declare neutrality,avoiding the war machine of any side come to their border.Thank for that,the Osean can feel a little relief,they don't want to face the whole Earth after all.

From the broadcast of UN meeting,follow by the declaration of war,all side opposite the government have taken opportunity to ignite a march at the city of Oured and several others highly populated area,calling the president to resign.However,the march was quickly taken down after Ander ensure his citizen that the war won't touch their land,that the Arsenal Birds would protect Osea,and the war is to secure the economy of the nation.

The marchs was ended peacefully in Oured and many city,if any city dare to continue to rebel,they would be be crushed by force.

Okinawa,Japan

The new headquarter was completed with more runway and dorm.On the field,many officers from both Osea,America and Japan walking along with each other,discussing about the warplan,sharing knowledge,information,some even tell their personal life,none of them seem rushing anything.

The planes of 297th still there,docking side by side with American aircrafts,bathing under the light of the sun,the base doesn't look anything like a wartime headquarter,aside from the Patriot system that have been put online since the attack of Chinese force and the AWACSs constantly flying 24/7.

"Listen up,everyone,the declaration of World War III they call has bring us many challenges,threating the lives of innocent people around the world,and our mission is to reduce the harm of war to the people as much as possible,so the HQ from Oured and Washington has assigned us for this task."

In contrast of the outside quiet life,in the inside of the buildings,hundreds of brains is working together to protect the HQ at all cost or ready to be sent out anytime.297th is no different,right now,Long Caster is briefing about the next mission.While his hand still holding sandwich,his eyes really put fate into each pilot of them,making Pixy and Mobius almost chuckle when seeing it.

"Our mission is in the north of Korean Peninsula,quite far,we was sent to soften the North Korea's border force,by commencing a series of air strikes at the guarding tower near the demilitarized zone,the joint S.Korean and US force shall enter the border,this mission shall be carries out by USS Ronald Reagan's 115th squadron and LRSSG's 297th and 299th,in other word,our sister squadron,nickname "Highwind".If there is no question,you may leave to prepare."

Seeing no one raise their hand anymore,probably because they don't want to repeat Trigger's mistake,since Maiden's hand shaking a little bit,but Long Caster turned on the light anyway,he finished the sandwich on his hand and leave the room,followed soon by the rest.

Several hour later,in the dawn

<<All aircrafts ready,missile away>>

Just like the Okinawa attack,the strike going on with no resist from the defender outside of some burst missiles,although the origin of the missile is still unknown to them,the Osean think that the missile came from Russia.But that doesn't really important,if an aces knew what they are facing,they would win most of time,and even more fortunately,all Hawkeye's pilot is a true ace.

<<Long Caster warning all aircrafts,I have many fast mover on radar,confirmed Mig-15 and Mig-21,God how old are those aircrafts?>>

<<Seriously?What are they even thinking?>>

Without letting the enemy have any second to react,9 railgun shells with unstoppable shockwave lit up almost all Mig fighters,end them in a blast of orange fire.Some managed to escape the death,but their were immediately met by AIM-120 from Hitman squadron flying right behind Hawkeye.