Secret Weapons

Sapporo,Japan

"May you rest,in quiet slumber"

The squadron member,along with the mechanical team standing just a few dozen meters away from the airfield,making the last goodbye for their wingman,the C-5 carried him and his wings taken off,back to the Osean Federation.The side of the runway fill with flowers and white light,along with the orange color of the twilight,the scene become more than just sadness.

"Let get inside,the sun is already below the horizon"-Talisman said,while watching his college eyes witness the cargo aircraft disappear into the cloud,the loss of a friend is inevitable in war,but this situation is difference,none of them have prepared for it.Even Pixy,who just act like alway a few moment ago,now also stand in silence,Talisman can only sigh and stand with them.In not less than an hour later,they finally move,the squadron member remove all the flowers on the runway and left.

"I got some liquor in the back of my plane"-Long Caster said while holding a bottle on his left hand-"This should being open to celebrate the establishment of the 297th squadrons,who thought that I would open this for our fallen comrade,we should have drank it before the flight.Since he can't taste it anymore,now we must drink for him,here"-he pour some wine into Maiden's cup-"For Hawkeye 10"

""For Hawkeye 10""

"Alright,new task for you all,don't think about his death anymore,we must go on,we are pilots,if we die,someone will remember us and carry our will into the battle.The spirit of him still among our squadron,we must continue,thinking about it only make them worse"

"Roger that"-Blaze put his cup down-"We should go to our rooms,it's getting late,8 AM Japanese time tomorrow we must take off"

Oured,Osean Federation

"The mission was a success,but casualties is unavoidable"-Ander said,looking at the other leader from US,Japan and Australia through a display-"Our country lost a F-22,along with two pilots,one of them was dead,due to the delay in your country operation"

"We deeply apologize about that,but the situation didn't allow our aircraft to take off."

"Don't worry,we understand too"

"A F-22"-the Japanese prime minister made his words-"Must be lucky that it was destroyed on Japanese mainland,the technological advancement of F-22 is still within United States and Osean Federation.But an aircraft that have the ability to shot down a Raptor,do your country has any idea about it?"

"Yes"-the secretary of defense Johnson opened a video record-"The aircrafts they used seem to look like Su-47,equal to the Su-47 originated in our world's country Yuktobania,the difference here is the primary weapon,reassembled laser purse"

"Laser?Su-47?"

"Yes,what is the problem?"

The prime minister of Australia opens is phone,seemly searching something.Then he put it away and said:

"Su-47 belong to Russian Federation,but there is only one prototype of this aircraft,and no nation on Earth have even successfully equip laser weapon on their aircraft"

"They lied about it,sure,but we have no real proof to accuse Russia,the technological of the Federation seemly more than we expected."-Ander concluded-"All of you also hidden something behind your back I suspect,and I recommend to show us them all,there is no point of hiding your special weapon when Russia has already show us their,at least between our nations,we must know what our friends is capable of"

"Fine,it doesn't look like it would be better than Osean weapon anyway"-The US president take a document from his desk-"Our country had successfully developed TALWS,or Tactical Airborne Laser Weapon System,to be equipped on fighter jet.NGAD,or the 6th gen fighter jet of USAF is already in production line too."