Coastal city(II)

<<Incoming attack!>>

Despite the loss of naval firepower,the coalition men could still gain street after another thanks to the fire assist from the attack aircrafts roaring over their heads.To further punch into the desperation of the PLA force,the Yellowstone's shells continue to rain down upon the city as if they are asteroids.Even after Koshka's intervention,the tidal still favor the coalition.

"Stay away from the Huangpu bridge"-the commander of an American unit warn his soldiers as he saw a massive artillery assault struck down from the rear of the river.The Chinese didn't hesitate to fire at their own building,given that there are no more civilians inside those.Under heavy bombardment,the bridge couldn't cope anymore and collapsed.

"That's quite impressive firepower,and bold,I'm for one didn't see that coming"-a commissioner fire his mortar to the other side,but the shell fall into the river and exploded right before it can reach the opposite riverbank-"Out of range,too"

"Osean,call air support,oh her....no,red star,they are not our!"

"Inverted wings!Berkut!She's flying,flying!"

The Osean troops confused as the American men left their positions and cheered at the Russian aircrafts.To add to their surprise,the PLA also stopped and waved their hands at them.A moment of silence was created by both sides,until the Su-47s flew away from their eyes.

"Holy hell"-an Osean officer put his hand on an American when a bullet slipped right near the man's ear-"What are you thinking?You could get killed,damn fools,but why didn't they shoot?"

"Haha"-he laughed-"Su-47 never being put into production,at least they said that,I hoped the opposite,and they do,too,so we were happy to see them fly.I guess that simply because every man loved Berkut"

<<Hey,we were welcomed>>

<<Seymur,focus on our target,revenge for that old man>>-the Su-47 on the front right fly to the lead position-<<Solntse 2 calling Zheltye 13,I see six aircrafts represent the same fighter jets we encountered in Northeast China,with a white one extra,no doubt that they are the squadron of Blue Ribbon and Three Strike>>

<<Ostroumiye,I'm not sure about the fact that we refer that squadron as Blue Ribbon and Three Strike's squadron,given that most of them are good too>>

<<Whatever,all aircrafts,if you can't fight then surrender,I'm not sure we can fight back someone defeated Maykl>>-the leading black jet's engines glow in orange as Solntse 2 charges at their foes.Despite the words were harsh,all of those pilots couldn't more agree,they still follow order,as least until they could find a chance to withdraw from the battlefield.

<<Zheltye 13 calling Zheltye 4,you will lead half of the squadron,the remains will fly with me>>-the cruising Su-37s break up the formation.Zheltye 13 still haven't forgot the pilot that faced him one by one a few day ago,a tough fight,he can say,a rematch is unavoidable.But now they have lost each other,it's hard to know which one is which except for Mobius and Trigger,but then he remembered something:

<<Aim for the highest kills ace that has no ribbon nor three stripes on the tails>>

<<Still want another fight,Erich?>>-a woman voice connected privately for him,Zheltye 4 is calling,the most trusted wingman of his.Without a doubt that she was worrying about the obsession of Zheltye 13,to which that he was ready to fly again right after his Terminator was refuel,if his wingmen wasn't held him back to a chair.He only stopped when the radio announced that the Hawkeyes has retreated.

<<No worry Maria,I'm fine,but I won't let this slide>>-

<<It can't be helped,right?Zheltye 4 calling Zheltye 21,Jean Louis,take over the command,I will assist Zheltye 13>>-the two leading flankers get close to each other,giving a chance for a third fighter to take the command of the second group.