Coastal city(I)

Operation Clockwork,20 minutes after zero hours

Shanghai,China

Within 10 minutes from being deployed,the first hovercraft of the coalition had landed itself onto the city's beach.Although the threat of the coastal artillery defense was gone thanks to the effort of those previous attacks,the landing was still tough.The marine turn left to right avoiding the fragment of the destroyed Arsenal Bird while fighting against the flow of the Yangtze river.But eventually the men made their first step on the city.

"Hold your position,the main force is coming soon!"

By the time the fleet appeared over the skyline,the PLA already had a significant amount of troops in the city.The civilians within the coastal region and the center has fled from the last night after the strike on the last air control tower,so the men has been ordered to not hesitate to fire,maximize the damage.Plus 90% of the available airforce in the region was mobilized and the artilleries are being pointed into Shanghai in case fire support is required,the Chinese are far away from not ready,but nor the Osean.

<<Long Caster calling ground troop,I detected many columns of infantrymen and armored vehicles coming toward your direction>>

<<Roger that>>-an Osean marine ordered his men to take cover.Through the street corner,he can see a single Type 99 tank moving with soldiers and policemen surrounding it.The tank barrel raised,but not to their position,it fired a shell into the emptied hovercraft and burned it right away.The Osean men can't do anything but watching the ship slowly surrounded by fire,not yet.

"Damn it,sergeant,give me that NLAW"

The commander slides himself closer to the tank alone,the tank also gets closer to them,intentionally.As it approaches closer and closer,the marine commander takes a proper aim at the tank,with his body still being unveiled behind a wall,only his eyes looking at the vehicle.The moment the Type 99 get straight into the launcher,the man pulls the trigger.

"A hit,fire!"

The missile launches itself to the air and ram the explosive head into the Type 99,resulting in the tank's destruction.Taking the advantage of the panicking Chinese gunner,the Osean move out of the cover and shoot at the enemies.Very quickly,the pioneer Chinese group has been wiped out,in the cost of a hovercraft and a NLAW.But the attack revealed the position of the marine,as they can see several tanks moved out of the corner dragging their gun at them.

"Call for support,commissioner,we're in trouble"

Right after he said that,an attack helicopter flew over his head and blew up the Type 99s,followed by two more AH-64s,the flying tank killers filled the street with flame as they released the rockets at the enemy.The AFVs tried to fire back,but they have no chance against the destructive power of the rocket launcher.

"Oh,nevermind"-The commander said,he picked up the gun from his men and continued to walk,of course not into the burning street.

The situation on the air is way more chaotic,the PLAAF got their chance to take off from other regional bases.However,they got no command to be ordered and just shoot at anything with either Osean or American emblem on it.An unorganized air force should be an easy win for Osea.However,the coalition's air power still have some trouble,since the Russian fighters are more the real threats.

<<Hawkeye 11,missile!>>

Mobius backward stalled her aircraft and hid away the burning engines.As a result,the heat-seeker missile lost the track and missed,the skill that her father taught her from the first day in aviation finally got its chance to be utilized in the chaos of the fight.The Strike Wyvern locked at the aircraft that launched the missile and fire the Arclight gun,eliminate the J-20 out of the fight.Her scoreboard reached ten within half an hour,higher than anybody but one.