Acknowledge

Oured,Osean Federation

The city was awake earlier that day,anyone who get up soon realize the silhouette of a great tower,lead directly into the heaven above-the Space Elevator,or ISEV in short-standing tall right off the coastline of Oured.They wake up their children,friends,elders and anyone else in the city to witness the sight of impossible.Yesterday,it wasn't here,not even close,but thousands miles away from their land,but now it here,what their build in Usea is here.Soon,the streets of Oured was flooded by the people who couldn't ignore their curiosity and run outside to see closer.Until now,they haven't know what happened to their country.

"Turn off all energy plants,can someone check the powerline please?"

"Every power line was cut at the same time,how could this happen?"-one engineer ask

Behind him,a man with lab coat appeared,Dr.Holden,an Osean,who work at the Elevator as a scientist,was just wake up from sleep:"Hold on,let me check the city,you will check the powerline,okay?"

In the International Space Elevator,the engineer haven't acknowledge about what happened to the Elevator,but still,everything is in total chaotic,at least four strange satellites crashed into the Elevator,luckily the damage was minimize and they can fix in no time,but there is more problem:the power output had run over 100% due to the immediate cut of demand,the electricity that supposed to be transferred to entire Usea,are all being stored in the ISEV,the engineer tried to fix the problem by running every electrical device at once,they even programme the Arsenal Bird to use at maximum power,and it seem to working well.

The scientist open the door and go outside,he take no time to realize the city he saw in not Selatapura,but the city of Oured-where he was born.Holden can't believe in his eyes,he look around,gazing through the shiny window of the skyscrapers of Osean's capital,then he saw at his apartment from afar,between the waves of people on the street-this must be wrong,what I am seeing?-he though and shut the door,then run inside to alarm his colleges.

"Everyone,you won't believe what happened,go outside with me"

"The cable was fine,what happened to the city?"

"Just follow me."

As they went outside,everyone was stunned,then some of the citizens who lived in the outside ring also woke up and looked at the city,but it wasn't the one that they were familiar with.Panic,confusion and fear arose among the people as they realized that this is no longer Usea.

"Where is this?Wait,Osea?How?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"....."

At the same time in Bright Hill

"I think that we need to inform the citizens now,better being chaotic now than being chaotic when it became worse"-Watterson,head secretary of Osean parliament,suggest to his president.Clearly,they cannot hide the truth from the people for too long,not just Oured and the area that can see the ISEV,but all city that share border with other countries in the continent,in the western continent,life is still normal,as there is almost no change,and they are still sleeping.But thing gonna blow up after just a few more hours,and they have to act quick.

"Prepare 2 TV broadcasts in 30 minutes and 4 hours,all citizens must acknowledge the situation,stop all export ships and flights,at least until we can secure the safety of those trips."-Ander order to the man behind him

"Yes sir,and how about banks and the stock market?"

"Temporary freeze all activity,each citizens can only get maximum of 100 zollar per day to sustain daily life,send ODF to help them,we can't risk the collapse of the national banks and Osean's currency stability"