Big stick diplomatic

Cape Town,South Africa

"Can't believe that NATO and Osea dare to enter their enemy's territory to negotiate"-the president of South Africa said to his secretary next to him,his eyes looking over the seaside of the city-"They even invited many others to come,what did they want to do?"

"I don't know Mr.president,but what could the US and Osea do to fight against Russian and Chinese superweapons,those big three?This war was decided from the beginning.Osea is an alien nation,they might built the space elevator,but there is still a limitation of physic for weapon,Russia didn't said anything about Osean superweapon either,if they know,they would have acknowledge us"

The president nods and picked up a glass cup of coffee on his table,still looked away at the blue skyline.The scene was quiet,peaceful,the Osea might come anytime soon,and he wondered how they get here by.

"Hey,do you think they would go here by plane or anything?Then shouldn't we welcome them at the airport?"

"I don't think so,they can't steps into enemy's territory without escorts,I think they would come via ships,or something familiar.

You're right,but this country...is rather strange.I have never heard of any president that dared to enter the enemy's gun range before,either they are stupid,or having something to ensure that he's safe"

"I would go for the first.What are they gonna pull out?A flying warship like Russia?Ahahaha"

"Ahaha,I think you're right-"

Brrr*

"What was that noise?"

Suddenly,the cup on the president's table shaken,along with the windows.A very high frequency noise are coming from the outside,shaking all the glass made stuffs out and breaking them apart.

"What the-"

The president looks outside to see where the noise came from,only to see there's nothing.Nothing from his city is creating that noise,it's came from somewhere far from here.He looks to left and right.Nothing.But that noise keep coming,violently shakening his glass of coffee and drags it to the ground and smash it.

"Damn it.Where it came from-"

Then suddenly,from over the horizon,something is flying closer and closer to his city.

"Hold up,is that a bird?"-the secretary zooms in closer,but the thing that appeared on his phone wasn't any bird.He dropped the phone on his trembling hand to the ground.

"Oh my god"

In the sky over South Africa,the Heavy Command Cruiser made its second maiden flight.The Aigaion wings,once fallen to the sea,can finally back to shadow the water below.

3 day earlier,Oured,Osean Federation

"So,as you said,we have literally no standpoint in Africa?"

The head of the Osean allies,along with president Ander himself are having a summary and online discussion about the war they are facing.

The European front and the situation in the Pacific has been going pretty well.The Ukrainian had kicked most of the Russian out of their land with the direct help from Poland,and the Finnish are at the door of Saint Petersburg.

Meanwhile,the Northeast China has opened for the allies force after the Arsenal Bird attack,but the news about Russian superweapon had shaken the confident of American technological advance.

Despite those successes,NATO has completely lost their best allies and foothold at Israel.The remain Israeli force and NATO's expeditionary force succumbed in front of a mighty steamrolled war machine of the opposing forces and was occupied by the Arabian pro-Russian nation,creating a huge humanitarian disaster of Jewish refugee flee from their home.