Zone of Endless

"What did you say?!"

"Our mission in Shanghai has failed,followed by the destruction of Arsenal Bird Justice"

"Damn it!"

On the Aigaion,15 minutes after it took off from the city of Cape Town,the president of Osea slammed the table in front of him in anger,as the news of Justice's destruction struck him.Not only him,but the rest of Osean military officers felt the same.Arsenal Birds are the pride of Osean might,losing them is a humiliation,and they haven't yet included the cost.

"You're telling me that a single Su-57,with modification,has shot down one of our Arsenal Bird?"

"I'm afraid this is correct,sadly,but we must priority having Chinese nor Russian have their hand on our technology"-his assistant takes out a tablephone,which was an emergency connection between the president of two nation-"We might need the United States to do this"

Ander snatched the phone,his anger hadn't cooled down,but he had to act fast,now or never,before his nation's enemies could do anything to the downed bird.The phone rang,for a few seconds,then the other side picked up.

"Hello,this is the United States president,what do you need?"

"This is Federation of Osean president,we need United States help to destroy a piece of technology of our"

The otherside silent for a moment,confused,before he continues:

"What happened?"

"The Arsenal Bird Justice has been shot downed in the city of Shanghai"

"The Arsenal Bird?Oh God,what did they do to destroy it?So you want us to destroy the wreck of Arsenal Bird completely to avoid technology flow?"

"Yes"

"I got it,understood"

"Thank you very much"-Ander rest his phone down,at least he can assure this,the coverage of Justice won't be easy,he can only put his hope on the US.But there is a more troublesome thing to him.

"I think we should deploy the main force to the front,the allies have done so much for us''-Johnton-the head of Osean military-come to him,with the worryness on his face,he looked down at the sitting president.

"That's our only choice to win this war,and to keep our international reputation,am I right?How much force do we have in the Pacific?"

"The LRSSG consisted of seven squadrons:297th to 300th at Japan,301st at Taiwan,302nd and 303rd at Korean peninsula,two aircraft carrier fleets,Vulture II and Kestrel II,and a small land force in Northeast China,roughly 2 divisions"

Ander looks down at his feet.Despite being the country that started the war,the Osean has not yet involved much of their force into it.This of course reduced the possible casualties for Osea,and minimal the cost of war.However,it also mean that the US and others must put more of innocent lives into danger,a sense of guilty crossed his mind.But that's not the main reason,to keep the war fast and clean,Osean must bring out their sledgehammer,before the enemies can touch their homeland.

"Call the secretary of defense,tell him that I authorize the deployment of foreign available forces within the Osean Federation to the Pacific theater"-he said to the assistant next to him-"And contact Grunder Industries,the military spending cap is lifted,buy whatever they can offer to us.We will commence an attack on Shanghai as soon as possible"

Okinawa,Japan

"I'm sorry,but they must be send back to Osea,their mental health is not suit for battlefield"

"I understand,thank you"

Right after landing,both Snow and Grimm were sent to the infirmary for psychological test.The rest of them could only stay outside,hoping that the two could still have a stable brain,but luck has let them down.Long Caster sigh,in just one day,his remaining squadron lost one third of their strength,the only appeasement is that Snow and Grimm could be safe far away from war,but the pity is that they can't enjoy it.