At Other Sides

Mobius gazed her eyes at the city of Seoul

It's midnight,and she should've slept by now,but for some reason,she couldn't.

Electricity has returned to the city.The high skyscrapers are dancing in the light of LED and neons,under the illuminating moonlight.Streets are covered by light alongside of the road,even brighter than before the attack happened.It look like a summer noon,at least until she look up the sky and realize that it's midnight already.

People are still wandering around the city,a few of them were elderly people who went out of their houses seeking for something to enjoy in this night,when all of their families had already in their slumber.Mobius was told by her mother that elderly people don't have to sleep as much as the young do,but only up until now,she could confirm her mother's words.

But of course,most of the people out there are youngsters,they are having fun,not caring about anything around and living the most meaningful moment of their life.If she wasn't tied down here in the first place,maybe Mobius could've entered a bar and had a shot along with those people.

It seemed like Seoul had returned to its normal life,if not better than before the disaster,all thanks to the support from America,Japan and China to repair the damage from the attack,and the cooperation of the Korean people.

However,in that lightful city,a large tower,covered by concrete and black paint has been built by those who survived the disaster,from the corpse of the fallen planes and belonging of who didn't make it in that fateful night.Mobius can't exactly see it from here,at least in the first three day.Because on the fourth day,when the hope for finding survivor ended,and with that they added every missing person into the list of death,the towers has been so big,that they have to move it closer to the suburb of the city,where the Usean pilot could see from the window.

"Ah..."

At the corner of the window of her room,an owl is knocking on the glass to get her attention

"What do you need little...big ones?"

Mobius opened the window for the owl.Right after that,the night bird landed on her hands.A white snowy owl,way bigger than what she expected,and it's trying it best to standing between the palms of her hands

"Aren't you too big to land on someone's hand?And why are you here?Isn't your home in the Arctic?"

The pilot placed down the night bird by the side of the window,but not for so long.The owl then fly away,it might has saw a prey and on the way of hunt it down.Mobius tried to see where it went,but the bandage on her right eye making it very hard to see,adding to that is the darkness of night.

The white owl disappeared into the night sky,before Mobius could see it.

"That was impressive"

Mobius turned around to the door,where the voice came from.It's no other than Trigger:

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I cannot,I drank too much caffeine and can't sleep afterward,then I saw a rare snowy owl that wandered all the way from Russia to Seoul,and it lead me here.The light was still on so I assumed that you're awake.By the way,that bird wasn't friendly,the fact that you could hold it alone is impressive"

Trigger walks to the window and close it,after all,it's not good to have the window and the heater opened at the same time,and cold wind is also slowly entered the room.The night wind of Seoul,not so cold as Vladivostok,but still and send a chill into Mobius and her co-pilot,before it disappeared from the warmness of the room.