To Belka

"President Robert Ander."

"Johnson?"

Hawaii,merely after the Russians revealed their aerial fleet,a consultation was forcibly held by the United States.Invitations were sent to every faction that is participating in the Osean Civil War,most of them gone unanswered.However,three leaders,all from the most powerful factions had arrived in the city.

Robert Ander,president of Osean Federation arrived on his Elite Force 1,the same plane that he used to escape Oured.Remembering the first time he arrived in Honolulu,when Osea was still the major superpower on Earth.The old president can't help,but let out a sigh in grief.

Taking off from Sudentor on a 747,Heinrich steps on the runway of Daniel K. Inouye with a smile on his face.Yesterday,the United States was forced to recognize both Republic of Belka and New Osean Federation as independent nations to please them before the consultation happened.

As such,Harris Johnson was delighted as well.Having the recognition of another superpower is one step toward a proper nation of New Osea.

However,he can't remain such happiness,after seeing his old friend,now as an enemy, standing opposite to him in the meeting room where the Americans had prepared.

"Sorry,Mr.President."

Dodging the look of Ander toward him,Johnson turns his head to Heinrich,who's having a little chat with an American ambassador:

"Why has the US invited all of us here?"

"We brought you here for several reasons."

A voice interrupted the ongoing chat.However,Heinrich doesn't bother much,he stands up and shakes his hand with ambassador Howard,who had returned from Oured after the battle is over.

"Nice to see you."

"Me too,but I don't have much time here.We have to get this over quick."

"What so emergent?"

"Sir,the United States of America requests the Osean Federation to send her force to Europe."

Returning to his seat after Heinrich replied to him with a surprised face,Howard quickly moves toward the projector.He turns it on,and on the first page of the presentation.The title of it had made all three leaders stunned:

"Russian Aerial Fleet."

"Correct."-Howard said-"Few hours ago on Vistula Defense Line,6 aerial combat warships from Russia had destroyed our Central Army Group.As you might know,World War Three hasn't yet to be over,and Osean is responsible for it beginning.We desperately need your support"

**

<<Lavendel 1 to 2,are you clear?>>

Afternoon,Belka,the sun had gone down on the Waldreich mountain range.Despite that,the airfield is still working tirelessly sending the planes in the air,retrieve them,rearm and refuel,and send them on again.In fact,for the entire week,never has Sudentor Airfield had any time to rest.They keep on working,the mechanics sleep on the floor of the hangars.Some guiders just drop themselves next to the runway,ignoring the deafening sound of the jet engines and have a quick nap.Even Heinrich,the base commander and president of the newly founded Republic of Belka,despite all of that,he has had a few sleepless nights along with the airport operators,ensuring the airport shall work alright.

However,there is one exception,the airmen patrol,both Osean and Belkan,are receiving the most luxury treatment in the base.Having fed regularly with the finest food,and 8 hours of sleep every night,they were specially treated to become the guardians of Sudentor,in case of outside intruders.