Yellow Terminators

The sun shines its white light over the city of Shanghai,flickering on the window of the skyscrapers and reflecting on the waves.Just yesterday,the dweller of Shanghai has witnessed the nightmare of their lives,under the attack of Justice,the coastal defense of the city has been burned to the ground,yet today they came back to their normal life.

But the horror still remained,wave after wave of water hit on the white body of the Arsenal Bird,the prize of being the victor over Shanghai's sky is still floating out there,without any one stops them from having a piece of it.Yet,not even the government,let alone the citizens,dare to go there and check,or loot for something.

"The people of China never fear anything"-Hang watches the city over the window-"That damn aircraft sank the Lhasa and defeated our northern force,glad that it was destroyed too"

"But we didn't get any technological advancement,unfortunately"-his secretary put down a cup of tea on his table,he wasn't wrong,the only thing they managed to gather is the contra-rotating propeller system,and a few drone parts.Most of them were completely dissolved after the falling too,not much to gain from the wreck.

"I know,beside,the Osean used the same way to attack us again:a large shell from far away,simple,yet bruteforce always effective,we should be glad that they didn't use it too much"

The two look at the sky,blue,the blue marble of the sky,sometimes colored by clouds,or some J-10 patrolling around,but mostly peaceful sky.

"Hey,I am thinking"-the secretary suddenly asked-"If they actually attack us again,without the Russian,could we will?After all,that Su-57 was the one who shot it down,not us.And if the Osean knew this,without a doubt,they would try to attack us again"

"Unfortunately,they know about it.But I don't think they would stop trying even if they thought we could repel those kinds of attack.They attacked Shanghai,they knew where to strike.I won't be surprised if they actually want to land on this city"

"I see"

"That doesn't mean that I would ever stop fighting,if the CCP surrendered to Osean,I wouldn't hesitate to use desperate measure,but that should be the story for another day"

Right now,the sky is still blue,no enemy in sight.The radar center is still spinning its antennas rapidly,guarding the sky over China,to see whether there is any hostile approaching.Maybe it was not as good as human eyes at detecting stealth enemies,this should be enough to prevent a surprise attack.

"Wait a minute....."

Rrrrrr*

However,they can see something approaching from far away.A feel of danger coming to Hzang as he grabs the binocular and confirms his fear:.

"Emergency,all air defense activate,we're under attack by the Osean!"

He wasn't able to finish those words before the alarm went off,as the radar detected Osean fighter jets a few seconds ago and turned on the siren across the a blink of an eye,all SAM batteries point their nose to the sky,at the incoming joint least the Osean stealth technologies weren't very impressive that they couldn't detect,he thinks.But the important thing is how they fight against Osean.

"Every men,take off,as much as possible,call out the other bases too"

On the air,5km over sea level

<<Come on,this is for Blaze,and those two>>

Mobius squeezed her hands on the controller of her Wyvern.

<<For Blaze,our old captain,may you rest in eternal peace>>

The Hawkeye squadron slowly descends closer to the ground.

<<Hawkeye 11,stay focus,if we meet again then we will have a full engagement>>-Long Caster mildly joking,but his tone told them to take it seriously-<<The USAF will be responsible for protecting the special...uh...SRF-35D Lightning II,but don't put yourself into danger just because you're not the core of the mission>>