Intersection

Ping!*

Lurking under the icebergs of the Arctic,Kazan,a Russian nuclear submarine is finding its way to approach NATO dockyard on Greenland island.

**

After the attack of the Russian Aerial Fleet in Central Europe,NATO and her allied forces had been completely wiped out from Poland and Ukraine.The gate to Europe has been widely opened for the Russian Army,and they began capturing city after city on the frontline.

Over Warsaw,the French Armée de L'air,Polish Siły Powietrzne and German Luftwaffe has led coalition in the first battle against the Aerial Fleet.Over two hundred fighter jets assembled at Póznán and Elblag had taken off in the first sight of the Aerial Fleet's presence within the flight range.The clash commenced,as the massive warships and their escorts smashed deep within the line of defense.Many Patriot batteries of the Polish Air Force also joined the battle against the Russian.

The sky of Poland for a short period was filled with blasts and gun shells,and laser weapons,many planes' corpses break down midair and crash into the city below,causing minor civilian damages.But the fire keeps raging on,angered by the hideous act of the Rus,the AA guns from WW2 were used by civilians themselves to resist the air fleet.

However,as the fight waging on for several hours,and a few hits were scored on the flying ships.The Russian slowly becoming the overwhelming force,while the coalition was becoming weaker and weaker,forcing them to flee from the battlefield.With the air total dominance over the city,Warsaw fell into Russian hand.

Ukraine,many hours passed after the capital of Poland fell.After many considerations,the Ukrainians had decided to evacuate the entire national army and civilians toward the border with Moldova to form a better defensive line along with the coalition.Within half a day after the order was broadcast across Ukraine through the televisions,80% of the country had gone into a silent state.

Right now,in Germany,the second line of defense had been established.With three strongest air forces in the continent crisped in Warsaw,the USAF and RAF were forced to reposition their wings closer to the frontline.If the Russian Aerial Fleet attacks again,they would be on the first line of defense.

Cheering of the massive victory over Europe,over Moscow,a display of fireworks was carried on by one of the warships that got back from the battlefield.So big and high,that even from space,the crews of the ISS could still see it,from their bare,own eyes.

Ping!*

Unfortunately,not many people could enjoy the firework display,including the crews of K-561 that are going on a stealth mission to approach the North American continent,and most importantly:Greenland.

"But why Greenland?"-one of the crews asked their commander-"Aren't we should be concerned more about Norfolk?"

The captain of the Kazan,sliding on top of his chair while holding a bottle of vodka replies to them-"Do not question it,just do what you must,but honestly,I don't know why it must be Greenland either."

Another ping sound echoes back to the submarine,affirming the depth of the layer of ice they are having over their head.0,4 meters...no,just 0,3,they are almost out of the icy cap of the Arctic and close to the Danish island.Upon acknowledging that,the captain orders his men to be ready on battle station.

<<Ready Fultyar and Zircon,just in case of engaging any US carrier.I was given authority to attack if we detected one>>

Heavily armed,the ship began trailing along the coastline of Greenland.But they don't have to wait for too long for something interesting to be caught on their periscope: