Above a War

"No connection from St.Hewlett"

In the command center of Vladivostok,the Osean officers have been working hour after hour trying to reach mainland Osea.

Since midnight,contact from all military sectors within the Federation had been lost,causing a major panic among the Osean expeditionary force stationed in Vladivostok.They've tried several methods,such as sending mails and recon through satellites,or sending out fast planes to connect between the distance.

However,despite of those efforts,the men still couldn't get into contact with mainland force.The satellite network had been shut down way before they could send or receive anything useful.And with the cruise speed of Mach 1,Cipher and Pixy,who were sent back on their Wyverns to set up the connection between them and the HQ,haven't yet arrived anywhere close to Osea.

"Sorry,that's the best thing that we could do"

"I understand"

The American,without losing any connection to their base in Hawaii,had tried to help the Osean by sending recon plane to Osea,but due to hazardous of flying over Northern Osea range,they have to fly along the natural border and enter Osea mainland by that way,thus making the progress much slower than what they've expected.

As the time ticked by,the impatient Osean troops had been put on high alert.Right now,the OIA unit in the captured city was trying to connect to the mainland through other bases.

"From Okinawa,they can't contact Osea either"

"Shanghai,no connection"

"Then what the heck is happening?The entire continent is covered in a fog of information.There must be something happening out there,do you have any idea?Sir"

The OIA head analysis turns to Long Caster,the commander of the Long Range Strategist Strike Groups,and perhap,probably,the highest rank Osean officer on the airfield of Vladivostok.

"I have no idea"-the commander sigh-"whether it's a solar flare,or militarism activity,but perhaps...we should send more men back to homeland"

"That's generally a good idea,but in this case..."-the OIA officer stands up-"...We don't know whether the mainland could support a runway for our planes to land on or not.Wyverns is okay,the US carrier could accommodate them,barely,but most of the planes here are...Beside,I don't want to send pilots into a risky mission"

"....."

"....Sir?"

"You're right,we should have as many pilots as possible at once place.I guess we still have to wait until something changes..."

Without any other solution to the problem,the command room once again fell into silence.

**

<<Get this monster off me!Dammit,why control won't work->>

Splash!*

<<Firefly 2,can you hear me!?Screw it,abort mission immediately>>

Although the diplomatic corps has made its way through the city of Oured,unlike what the American expected,escaping the capital city is nowhere near escaping the Osean Federation.The surrounding area around the airfleet has turned into a portable battle,where the OADF,without any idea that those planes carrying diplomats,constantly trying to attack them,wave after wave.Forcing Monika with no choice,other than retaliate.

<<Warning,multiple projectiles are coming toward us>>

The America 1 shook violently from the shockwave of a gun shell,as if Oured wasn't scary enough,out here,not just planes,but warships had also noticed their signals on radar and raised their guns.One by another,the explosions outside of the cargo planes burned away the paint of the gray airfleet,turning them into a flying coal mine.