Shower

"I'll bring your clothes in here when I come back" Yoongi says letting Jimin go

"And a set for you" Jimin says wanging his finger

"Nah, baby. I can't get dressed in here after showers. It's too hot and suffocates me"

Jimin pulls Yoongi's waistband, yanking him forward "No one better see your dick, Min. I am not joking"

Yoongi smirks "Why?? What will the baby do??"

"Beat up his Hyung"

Yoongi smirks "You can't beat up your Hyungs. That's mean"

"I'll beat up my Hyungie" Jimin teases

"Fine. Do that all you want"

Jimin smirks and tightens his grip on Yoongi's waist band "I am not joking. You can not leave this room without a towel around your waist"

"And why not??"

"Because I said so"

Yoongi smirks "And who says I have to listen to you"

"You don't. But, I know ALL of your weaknesses"

Yoongi kisses Jimin, softly pushing him agaist the counter. Jimin calms down and wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck tightly

Yoongi pulls away and smiles at him "I have never walked out of here without my hair being dry and my waist covered. Why would I start now??"

"Because you want to tease me"

"Don't get me wrong, I love teasing you. However, I would never do that to you. Not when everyone's here at least. You are the one and only person to ever see my body fully. They can't even see it when we're fucking because it's always covered by your body. So, don't worry, Park. I will never expose myself like that or in any other way to anyone but you and you undress me both literally and with your eyes. It's cute. I love it. Keep doing it. Put all your insecurities on me, baby boy and I'll fix them. She really fucked up your mind and it shows. But, I'm here now. Everything that she made you hate about yourself, I will take it and flip it into nice and remind you any and everytime I have to. Wake me up; I don't care. You are the one and only person who can ever wake me up without getting hit or scolded. You literally have no rules here. Other than taking your shoes off when you exit the elevators and do your two chorse. That's all, baby. Do whatever you want. Oh, and tell us when you get to wherever you are safely. We can all track you but, we really only use it when we can't get hold of someone here. Then, Tae and Kook are called to action. They even have squad cars here. I'll show you tomorrow if you want. We all have our company cars here. Even the ambulance cars are here. Hell, we even have a few fire trucks here. We literally have all of the bases covered. Nothing will ever happen to you. Especially without our knowing. I promise promise you are in the safest place ever. We got you. I'm Min Yoongi. No one will dare fuck with you. And since you where smart enough to put that in your bio, along with all of us linking our accounts to each others; everyone knows not to fuck with you or them. Now, get in the shower, baby boy. If something happens, knock on the wall. I'll hear it. I won't hear your screams because of the sound proofing. However, do not knock unless something seriously happens because I have to come with the doctors. All three of them because they're all trained in different things. Plus, they will see you bare"