No one knows who you are or what you do

The elevator goes down and opens again and Yoongi holds the doors open and everyone leaves

"Oh, Yoongs" Jimin says

"Yeah??"

"Which car??"

"You'll see. Joonie, fall back"

"Fall back??" Jimin asks confused

Yoongi nods and watches Joon walk to him "It means come back or stay still. Joon, however, chose to come back"

"Why aren't leaving the elevator??" Jimin asks

Yoongi hums watching as both Jimin and Joon walk into the elevator

"What's up, Yoons??"

Yoongi hums and lifts his arm letting the doors closed

"Okay, Joonie bug" Yoongi says leaning on the door with his arms crossed and his right leg leaning on the doors "You have permission to touch me however you want and you have consent to do whatever you want to me whenever you want to. This is for forever. So, I really do not care if you touch me. Just please still follow the same rules when touching me. It's still something I'm getting used to so, I really don't want to be overstimulated. Well, besides sex. But, that's another story. However, you do have consent to strip me or do whatever you want. Just know that I will tell you once I get used to everyone constantly touching me. But, when I'm hugging Minnie or touching him in any way, especiallyin the living room; do not touch me. He is, after all, my safe zone"

"Aww. I am??" Jimin asks happily and Yoongi nods "Yeah, Min"

Jimin hugs him tightly and Yoongi smiles widely while hugging him back

"Thanks, Kitten. That's really helpful" Joon says with a wide dimpled smile

"Of course, Bug Boy"

"You have consent, too"

Yoongi nods "Thanks, Bug"

"And you can touch me however you want"

Yoongi nods

"But, when I'm in the living room on our couch, please don't"

"Wouldn't think of it"

Joon smiles and softly punches Yoongi's shoulder twice

Yoongi chuckles and kisses Jimin's head twice "Babe, you gotta let go. I need to push the button"

Jimin pouts and lets him go. Yoongi pushes the button and holds up the door again, allowing the boys out again

Joon smiles at him and runs to Jin's car where his frist boyfriends are waiting for him

"How do they decide which one sits next to whoever's driving??"

"It's Hob. Jin likes diving. Hob like sitting to him. Joon likes sitting in the middle behind them that way he can be comfortable and hold both their hands. However, when their at work; Joon's usually either driving the ambulance or the one in the back taking the information and helping the patient. Whereas, Hob is the one calling the codes and Jin is the one on the operating room"