Melt me, I'm cold

Jimin watches with a mouth gaping like a gold fish the entire time

Yoongi dusts his shirt off and his hands while turning to look at Jimin "Babe?? What's wrong?? Are you okay?? Did you get hurt??"

Jimin quickly connects his lips to Yoongi's while softly pulling his over grown undercut

Yoongi moans softly and grips Jimin's waist tightly while kissing back

Jimin smiles into the kiss and pulls away resting his hand on Yoongi's fast beating heart

"Baby, I'm okay. Nothing's wrong. I did not get hurt. I was just staring because you tore a door clean off its hindges AND moved a whole ass vending machine not once but TWICE!! Then, on top of that!! You replaced the door BY YOURSELF!! SERIOUSLY YOONGI!! HOW HOT AND AMAZING CAN YOU GET?!?!"

Yoongi chuckles and rubs his neck "Thanks, Minnie, baby"

"You're welcome!!" Jimin beams "But, the people in your phone have been trying to get your attention this entire time"

"Oh, shit" Yoongi hisses and quickly grabs his phone out his pocket "Sorry, guys. I spaced out"

Jin chuckles "Yeah, we got that after you did't respond to our literal yelling your full name"

"Y'all can't call me that"

"Yeah. We got that, Sherlock" Jin sasses

"It would be Waston in that statement since Sherlock figures everything out. A way to use Sherlock would be 'That's how we figured it out, Sherlocked' instead of the bull shit way you put it, dumb ass"

"Blah. Blah"

"Min Yoongi"

Yoongi looks at the voice happily "Yeah??"

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if it would work"

Yoongi smiles more "It will always work with you. It has always worked with you"

"Wait. Seriously??"

Yoongi nods "The day you smiled when you found out my name and then used it to protect yourself was the day you could start using my name for anything and everything you wanted"

"Y-- you where the only thing she was scared of. I didn't understand why until that day with Hyung. Y-- you where the only one who was never scared of her and s-- stood up to her. You fought back. You got out of her danger. You helped. You saved me"

Yoongi mutes the call and walks to Jimin "That day at the bar changed me, Min. You changed me. You ran into me because you where looking at ground, probably because of her. You didn't know how close we where because due to my life, I always stand back but lean slightly foward. So, it wasn't possible to see based on my feet. However, when you looked up; you where so scared but your eyes said relief. So, I then took upon myself to protect you"

"But what about the house??"

"That's what made me want to protect you from whatever the hell was going on there. Then, she came back and I protected you from her because she's a fucking devil. Fucking hate her. However, I knew as soon as I heard her voice that she was what you where so scared of. So, I took your place. I knew I was the only thing she would ever be scared of because of how much her lies got out of hand and why everyone are so scared of my name. I took your place because I knew I could handle it and that you couldn't. I knew I needed to help you. I knew I had to save you. I will always save you and I hate that I couldn't save you before that, before then. I am so, so sorry"