What do you fall for??

Yoongi pushes in the desk chair while Jimin explores the office

"Oohh!! I found it!!" 

"Found what, Min??"

"The sercert door!!" Jimin beams while bouncing

Yoongi walks over to him and kisses the back of his neck "We can go out of it if you want, baby boy"

"YES!! WERE DOING THAT!!" Jimin beams and pulls Yoongi out the small door and past Alana then turns a corner and walks to the elevator

"You know which floor my studio is on??"

"Yup!!" Jimin beams

"Which one??"

"Very top one!!"

"And you says this...... why??"

"Same the mansion!!" Jimin beams and pulls Yoongi inside the elevator after Yoongi finishes holding the door open

Yoongi chuckles "Very true"

"Where are the other's studios and where can I put mine??"

"Top floor"

"For what??"

"Both"

"E-- even my dance studio??"

Yoongi nods "Seok's studio is. Why would yours not be there?? It's only for our family. The floor directly under it is blank. Nothing's there"

"Ah. Why?? Why??"

"Because we always play loud music and dance a lot when we're practicing late at night. So, we don't want to intrupt anything under our feet. So, we decided to keep it blank. Oh, by the way, you're now a CEO of Gloss Industries"

"WHAT?!?! HOW?!?! WHEN?!?! WHY?!?!" Jimin yells

"I-- it was apart of the contract" Yoongi says unsure "I t-- thought you read it fully"

"WE ARE SEEING THAT CONTRACT BEFORE WE LEAVE!!"

"Okay" Yoongi says then hums "D-- does it bother you??" 

"NO!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU DID THAT AND IF THE CEOS WOULD MIND!!"

"The CEOs??" Yoongi asks "Oh. You mean Nam2Seok an TaeKook?? I'm sure they won't mind. Tae and Kook have been bugging me about it since they frist brought up Cyphers. Nam2Seok probably won't mind because you're their child"

"WHAT?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!"

Yoongi nods "Yeah. You can ask them if you want"

"OKAY!!" Jimin screams and pulls out his phone